Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-26-2017, 08:27 AM   #91
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

It seems to me one of the important aspects of this is who paid for it. Campaign expenses are to be submitted in great detail, and this expense seems to be off the books.

Has there ever been anything honest, noble, non-predatory, and/or in good faith about the Hillary Clinton quest for the presidency? I can't think of anything.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2017, 08:41 AM   #92
dkithore

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
It's time for Jeff Sessions to un-recuse himself and indict all of these traitors:

Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Loretta Lynch, Eric Holder, Debbie Wasserman Schults, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Rod Rosenstein, James Clapper, John Brennan for their treasonous roles in the Uranium One scandals, and any ancillary crimes, especially pertaining to both Clintons and their Foundation.

Sessions must also end this Trump-Russia collusion hoax tomorrow, fire Mueller, and name a trust worthy Special Presecutor to investigate The Clinton Foundation and their part in the Uranium One deal with Russia.

If he doesn't, then Sessions must resign himself or be fired.
dkithore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2017, 08:48 AM   #93
dkithore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
With the Trump Dossier now proven to be a fake - paid for by Hillary and the DNC, and knowingly used by CIA and FBI as basis for warrants and suck it if official - we ARE the RUSSIANS!
THe US government is 100% thoroughly corrupt.

After all this time, not one shred of evidence Trump had any RUSSIAN connections, but Hillary complicit at every turn.

And Mueller used the fake dossier for his DNC agenda....so HE needs to be indicted and shot as a traitor, also with Hillary.

Welcome to the USSA.
dkithore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2017, 08:57 AM   #94
Fager Fan
Veteran

The private server was the first big stink. But then it was followed by the FBI allowing Hilary to delete thousands of emails and attempt to wipe the server clean. Second big stink. But then came Comey's infamous press conference where he clearly lied and then said there should be no prosecution of Hilary. At that moment, I realized that Comey was corrupt, the FBI was corrupt, and the government was far more corrupt than I thought.

Liberals are every bit as smart as Repubs. They couldn't put thought and reason to the above and reach any other conclusion than the one I did. I don't know why they put the blinders on regarding the above. Is Trump the perfect candidate? No. But he was a far better option than those in the circle of government corruption. The US and an ethical government is far more important than either political party.

We'll get through sometimes eye-rolling tweets. I'm looking forward to the day I can vote for Trey Gowdy for President. I hope he doesn't prove me wrong regarding the kind of man I think he is.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2017, 10:04 AM   #95
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
It seems to me one of the important aspects of this is who paid for it. Campaign expenses are to be submitted in great detail, and this expense seems to be off the books.
Good point. A complaint just filed with the Federal Election Commission charges that Hillary's campaign violated federal law by falsifying the report of payment for this dossier.

According to the complaint, rather than pay Fusion GPS directly, the Hillary campaign paid the money to the Perkins Coie law firm, which then paid for the dossier. The payments to the law firm were reported to the FEC as "legal services".

Quote:
The Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton’s campaign violated campaign finance laws by failing to accurately disclose payments related to the so-called Trump Dossier, the non-partisan Campaign Legal Center said in a complaint filed today with the Federal Election Commission.

According to a recent reports in the media, Marc Elias, who also served as the Clinton campaign lawyer, paid opposition research firm Fusion GPS to produce the dossier which exposed alleged connections between Donald Trump and Russia government. It also contained salacious allegations about Trump’s personal escapades. According to reports, the Hillary for America campaign paid for the research but routed the payments through Elias’ law firm Perkins Coie and described the purpose of the money as “legal services” on their FEC disclosures. The DNC and the Clinton campaign reported dozens of payments totaling more that $12 million dollars to Perkins Coie over the course of the campaign.
https://lawnewz.com/high-profile/bre...trump-dossier/
Old 10-26-2017, 10:29 AM   #96
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
The private server was the first big stink. But then it was followed by the FBI allowing Hilary to delete thousands of emails and attempt to wipe the server clean. Second big stink. But then came Comey's infamous press conference where he clearly lied and then said there should be no prosecution of Hilary. At that moment, I realized that Comey was corrupt, the FBI was corrupt, and the government was far more corrupt than I thought.

Liberals are every bit as smart as Repubs. They couldn't put thought and reason to the above and reach any other conclusion than the one I did. I don't know why they put the blinders on regarding the above. Is Trump the perfect candidate? No. But he was a far better option than those in the circle of government corruption. The US and an ethical government is far more important than either political party.

We'll get through sometimes eye-rolling tweets. I'm looking forward to the day I can vote for Trey Gowdy for President. I hope he doesn't prove me wrong regarding the kind of man I think he is.
the 0bama administration turned the federal bureau of investigation into the democrat bureau of intimidation.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2017, 10:31 AM   #97
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

And who paid for it would go a long way in determining its "truthiness", contra Dan's posting of a tweet on the previous page.

I love the smell of desperate spin in the morning......
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2017, 12:25 PM   #98
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
So utterly clueless. And CRAZY.

Another rep point for Tommy!

https://twitter.com/thebeatwithari/s...61978445418497
So sad Iv'e lost that last smidgen of hope #fakenewsfandan
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2017, 01:56 PM   #99
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
So utterly clueless. And CRAZY.

Another rep point for Tommy!

https://twitter.com/thebeatwithari/s...61978445418497
Some people have such strange avs that sometimes I gotta ask.

Who is the sky-gazer with the 70s hair?
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2017, 02:33 PM   #100
woodtoo

Quote:
Some people have such strange avs that sometimes I gotta ask.

Who is the sky-gazer with the 70s hair?
People need to know!

Thought it was one of the Bee Gees
Old 10-26-2017, 03:12 PM   #101
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
People need to know!
Thought it was one of the Bee Gees
It's been discussed before, it's one of Chris Elliot's characters from Letterman's show in the '80s..

FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2017, 03:27 PM   #102
chadk66

I figured there was no way the Clintons were ever going to be prosecuted for anything. Well if this FBI informant has what he says he has it will probably be game over for a hell of a lot of people. Entertainment this good usually costs a fortune.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2017, 05:16 PM   #103
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post

According to the complaint, rather than pay Fusion GPS directly, the Hillary campaign paid the money to the Perkins Coie law firm, which then paid for the dossier. The payments to the law firm were reported to the FEC as "legal services".
I did not read thru all the posts or read all the links, so apologies if this was mentioned before.

By working with the law firm, could this also possibly provide some type of cover via Attorney/Client confidentially privilege in the event of an investigation?
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2017, 05:26 PM   #104
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post
I did not read thru all the posts or read all the links, so apologies if this was mentioned before.

By working with the law firm, could this also possibly provide some type of cover via Attorney/Client confidentially privilege in the event of an investigation?
Of course another layer of lawyers.
Old 10-26-2017, 05:47 PM   #105
davew

Quote:
Is there anything you won't defend? Maybe if we can finally nail the Clintons for murder?

And I love how you use Snopes as a source. Humorous.
if the Clintons get prosecuted for murder, than they will have been framed by some alt right nut job ....
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply