Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 10-08-2016, 07:18 AM   #106
sammy the sage

for those on the west coast...at the great race place...S.A....in the 6th...#7 Dutt Bart 2/1 ML...am against...lugged in last...going a bit longer now on quick T.A...don't care for...several here look like could improve to win

and in the 8th...tough call here...but Obviously #8 ML 9/5 have to be against the old warrior...there is other speed & Talamo is where...not here...why???...perhaps this horse needs to go the Ben's Cat route...shorten up...which if he goes down the hill in the BC sprint turf...WTFO...
sammy the sage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-09-2016, 07:19 AM   #107
sammy the sage

2-1 on the day...glad to see lady eli run well tho...26-13 now...
Old 10-29-2016, 08:37 AM   #108
sammy the sage

10/29

4th at Belmont...against #2 Lewis Bay 6/5ML...because of connections I guess...not the fastest here...maybe today...but betting against...

9th at Kee...against #2 here as well...Noble Bird 6/5 ML...now he IS tHE fastest...bbbuuutttttt....very inconsistent...a coin-flip if you will...there is enough early pace here to make his trip much more demanding...don't think he has it in him...
Old 10-29-2016, 08:46 PM   #109
sammy the sage

well that was embarrassing 0-2...reasons off..26-15...now
Old 11-02-2016, 07:23 AM   #110
sammy the sage

11/2 church 9th Toasting Master #1 ML 2/1...don't like the race spacing...seems odd for him to be here+++handicapping wise...I like a few better...there are three here that might be him on square anyways...so will not be playing in the win spot...bet against...
Old 11-02-2016, 08:05 PM   #111
sammy the sage

another one bites the dust...that would be me...ouch...gone cold...26-16 now...but the BC beckons...
Old 11-04-2016, 08:45 AM   #112
sammy the sage

11/4...at the great race place...BC day 1

3rd...against #4 Melmich...looking at it...at 2/1 ML...thought it was a bad line...maybe not tho...seeing lot's of players liking him...personally...I don't get it here...like four different animals better here...so am AGAINST...

9th...against #1 songbird at 6/5 ML...she'll have to prove it to me...she very well might as she really hasn't been asked...but the way she staggered home at "Toga" gives me pause...yes she ran well since...but these are different critters as we all know...

Not a pick against ...but a comment...personally I don't think Dortman is a lock...50/50 at best...will reluctantly include him in wagers....those tight turns w/some TRUE early gas in the race...will be interesting for sure...
Old 11-04-2016, 04:15 PM   #113
ultracapper

I don't think Dortmund is a lock either. I don't remember him winning any eyeball to eyeball battles down the stretch. I don't trust horses that only win when they are clear. I like to see them win those head to head battles, and I don't remember him winning any. He can be beat in the stretch. That's dangerous.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-04-2016, 08:14 PM   #114
sammy the sage

I'm counting the day as 0-0-3 or as if I didn't post at all...

..1st...dortman didn't count...yes I played against and warned about him...but was not an official pick

2nd...milmich...obvious bad line in the end...so even tho right...doesn't count

3rd...although right about songbird not winning ...I actually think she DID...talk about a doctored up win photo...what BALLS the home track has...

so yeah..not counting for or against...
Old 11-24-2016, 07:26 AM   #115
sammy the sage

27-16...have some work to do...to end up as good as last year...

the songbird fiasco...turns out the camera angle was bad...just LOOKS very bad for S.A....since I did cash...and that's what this game is about...guess I should renege and count that pick....which I did...

time for a turkey...8th at Aquaduct...#9 Stallwalkin' Dude 2-1 ML...I.O. likes to take him wide...good luck w/that toting an extra 13 lbs...if he beats me...he beats me....

Last edited by sammy the sage; 11-24-2016 at 07:30 AM.
Old 11-24-2016, 07:43 AM   #116
sammy the sage

and how about a side of ham..

church 10th...#8 Go Maggie Go 8/5 ML...Dale Romans is COLD....Filly obviously had some issues...Saez doesn't show...and besides...betting against short prices in large fields...especially females....can be long term...VERY rewarding....

ps...not all that enamored w/the other short priced one in here as well...
Old 11-24-2016, 02:30 PM   #117
ultracapper

What's a 1943 copper penny getting these days?
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2016, 06:28 PM   #118
sammy the sage

the turkey was VERY good today....the ham EVEN better....record now 29-16...

ps...for ultra... http://cointrackers.com/coins/13594/...r-wheat-penny/
Old 11-27-2016, 03:37 AM   #119
no breathalyzer
Veteran

Financial Modeling

Financial Modeling 2-1 ml tomorrow is a horse shit favorite CD R#10 CHUCK IT OUT!
no breathalyzer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2016, 08:18 AM   #120
sammy the sage

NB...your pik scratched

12/10/16....at Gulfstream....9th...against #1 Fact Finding 9/5 ML...wi/JV on board a JP trained horse...yes guess I'm crazy...the JUICE runs strong for JP at GS..(ps...that's NOT a racist comment)...it IS a RACE comment...how-ever in THIS case....horse is not the fastest out of the gate and will have to come thru MOST of the field....w/a jock who no longer rides hard INSIDE...ie...wide trip in store...w/MUD a distinct possibility...

Last edited by sammy the sage; 12-10-2016 at 08:23 AM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: