Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2018, 09:00 PM   #256
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I have refuted it many times. So have hundreds of honest journalists.

For the 1 millionth time in this thread. You've proved nothing and know zero about the case.

You are accepting the word of the NY Times, Washington Post and other mainstream outlets.

What those outlets did was look at every single claim made by every single wacko on the internet, refute those they could, and claim victory. The problem is they ignored everything they could not explain or didn't even know about because they weren't trying very hard. If that was their best effort, they are incompetent pinheads.

I have seen and read the actual source materials "in context" (good and bad).

This is what I found.

Some of "pizza gate" was conspiratorial nonsense from people that were finding double meanings in everything and making wild and hard to substantiate claims.

Some of it was very difficult to explain, but I when I dug hard enough I found an explanation.

Some was kind of grey.

Some of it is so obviously accurate and verified (like the code words "pizza" and "cheese pizza" and the pedophile symbols reported by the FBI documents, certain pictures, comments, and web pages) that they had to become part of the analysis.

When you look at the whole picture, it's pretty obvious some of these guys are either pedophiles themselves or have political, social, or money raising relationships with pedophiles. I could easily make an odds line among all the names prominently mentioned and what category I think they fall into, but I'm not going to do that publicly. I'll just say that a few of them are 1/5 favorites. The problem is there's a difference between knowing someone is guilty and arresting them.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 07-26-2018 at 09:03 PM.
Old 07-26-2018, 09:15 PM   #257
davew

Quote:
You are kidding? 30 Indictments, 3 pleading guilty, Cohen flipping on Russian involvement. The Helsinki fiasco. The tariff mess.

A royal combination of dirt and incompetency.

Now it looks like Mueller is going after Trump and Sessions tweets.

Are you kidding? Indictments of people who will never go to trial is an accomplishment? Cohen flipping on what? - will probably lose his license over what he has done. Besides the press getting their panties in a bunch, what happened in Helsinki? What is the tariff mess?

A royal combination of dirt and incompetency, but 0bama sure had a polished delivery.
Old 07-26-2018, 09:36 PM   #258
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Are you kidding? Indictments of people who will never go to trial is an accomplishment? Cohen flipping on what? - will probably lose his license over what he has done. Besides the press getting their panties in a bunch, what happened in Helsinki? What is the tariff mess?

A royal combination of dirt and incompetency, but 0bama sure had a polished delivery.

Based on what I was reading in the mainstream press I went into it thinking Mueller was going to be an objective special prosecutor. Now I know at best he's a political assassin and at worst trying to protect criminals in government and the intelligence community by removing Trump from power so they can all go back to business as usual. With each and every passing day it's more obvious there is not one unbiased bone in his body.

If he gives immunity to Tony Podesta in exchange for testimony against Manafort there will be no doubt he's a douche bag criminal. If he does that, there should be a run on pitchforks and an assault on Washington.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 07-26-2018 at 09:38 PM.
Old 07-26-2018, 09:42 PM   #259
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Based on what I was reading in the mainstream press I went into it thinking Mueller was going to be an objective special prosecutor. Now I know at best he's a political assassin and at worst trying to protect criminals in government and the intelligence community by removing Trump from power so they can all go back to business as usual. With each and every passing day it's more obvious there is not one unbiased bone in his body.

If he gives immunity to Tony Podesta in exchange for testimony against Manafort there will be no doubt he's a douche bag criminal. If he does that, there should be a run on pitchforks and an assault on Washington.

LOOK OVER THERE, TRUMP COLLUSION

Mueller is protecting himself and others in power 8 years ago when they approved the Uranium1 deal with crooks and liars - I am sure they were all rewarded handsomely.
Old 07-29-2018, 11:37 AM   #260
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
You are accepting the word of the NY Times, Washington Post and other mainstream outlets.
Yes I do, and to believe pizzagate no one can.
I don't buy all of mainstream journalism is fake. Tha's a Trump lie. In order to "believe", the scale of your theory becomes MASSIVE. As do many conspiracy theories.

QAnon, the latest, much reach cosmic proportions, and is a perfect illustration of just how bonkers conspiracy theories get. And as I mentioned, is the "big brother" to pizzagate, including pedophiles.

Conspiracy theory claims Trump is a 'secret genius who pretended to collude with Russia to defeat child sex traffickers'
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8293806.html

Last week Roseanne Barr — who, with the hit reboot of her show, has become one of the most prominent Donald Trump supporters in the country — tweeted that the president has freed hundreds of children a month from sexual bondage. “He has broken up trafficking rings in high places everywhere,” she wrote. (The tweet has since been deleted.)

Barr’s tweet, puzzling to the casual observer, was a reference to QAnon, an expansive, complicated pro-Trump conspiracy theory. The theory is fascinating as an artefact of our current political derangement, but more than that, it’s profoundly revealing about the lengths to which some Trump supporters will go to convince themselves that his presidency is going well.

As Paris Martineau explained in New York magazine, QAnon was born last October, when someone claiming to have “Q” level security clearance started a cryptic thread on 4chan, the online message board and troll playground. It was titled, “The Calm Before the Storm”, a phrase Trump had recently used. Q posted hints, some in the form of questions, ostensibly meant to help clued-in Trump supporters understand what was really going on in Washington beneath the facade of chaos and incompetence. (“What is military intelligence? Why go around the 3 letter agencies?”)

.....“QAnon points out that this is the beginning of the end for the Clintons,” said Jerome Corsi — a prominent proponent of the lie that Obama was born in Kenya — on a YouTube broadcast in January. He warned that the world would be forced to contend with “films of innocent children pleading for their lives while people are butchering them.” Once that happens, presumably, Trump will be revealed as a master of 12-dimensional chess who successfully distracted smirking elites with his buffoonery while he was quietly saving the world.
Old 07-29-2018, 11:39 AM   #261
hcap

Here is "Q" in all it's mind-numbing paranoia. I guess if you buy this, you will buy anything.

Old 07-29-2018, 12:20 PM   #262
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Why not, YOU bought that a few Facebook ads swayed the election!
Old 07-29-2018, 12:25 PM   #263
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Here is "Q" in all it's mind-numbing paranoia.
You do realize the far left also believes a lot of what was said in the beginning of that video you posted (rich, powerful folks running the world and keeping them down etc. etc.)...it's not just a far right thing.
Old 07-29-2018, 12:26 PM   #264
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
it’s profoundly revealing about the lengths to which some Trump supporters will go to convince themselves that his presidency is going well.
I don't need Q to believe Trump's presidency is going well.

All I need to do is look at the numbers.
Old 07-29-2018, 04:07 PM   #265
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You do realize the far left also believes a lot of what was said in the beginning of that video you posted (rich, powerful folks running the world and keeping them down etc. etc.)...it's not just a far right thing.
No, the whole crazy wacko "theory" centers on what is mentioned in the Independent article...".QAnon, an expansive, complicated pro-Trump conspiracy theory.

If you consider Roseanne Barr a"leftest", well good luck with that.

This conspiracy theory along with pizzagate are hallucinatory feverish "deep-state" clarion calls for the right.

The only ones gullible enough to fall for it. In other words, the true-believing cultists.
Old 07-29-2018, 04:09 PM   #266
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
No, the whole crazy wacko "theory" centers on what is mentioned in the Independent article...".QAnon, an expansive, complicated pro-Trump conspiracy theory.

If you consider Roseanne Barr a"leftest", well good luck with that.

This conspiracy theory along with pizzagate are hallucinatory feverish "deep-state" clarion calls for the right.

The only ones gullible enough to fall for it. In other words, the true-believing cultists.
I didn't say far leftists buy Q.

What I said, quite clearly actually, is that they buy into the first part of that video, and always have.

That there are powerful forces afoot that exist to keep poor people poor.

Now you're going to tell me they don't believe that...whatever...can't talk to you at all I guess.
Old 07-29-2018, 04:17 PM   #267
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Why not, YOU bought that a few Facebook ads swayed the election!
Don't forget twitter. At least Trump reluctantly walked back the birth certificate, born in Kenya conspiracy theory when confronted with irrevocable evidence. You still believe that nonsense along with the "Ben Warmer, Ben Cooler" idiotic climate change denial craop
Old 07-29-2018, 04:34 PM   #268
hcap

Quote:
I don't need Q to believe Trump's presidency is going well.

All I need to do is look at the numbers.
I think you do. Along with prescription very thick blindfolds
Old 07-29-2018, 04:50 PM   #269
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Don't forget twitter. At least Trump reluctantly walked back the birth certificate, born in Kenya conspiracy theory when confronted with irrevocable evidence. You still believe that nonsense along with the "Ben Warmer, Ben Cooler" idiotic climate change denial craop
Actually, the longer I live, the harder I find it to dismiss ANY seemingly outrageous claims outright.

You used to be that way too...until Trump rolled around.

Now you believe everything.

It's kind of funny.
Old 07-29-2018, 05:00 PM   #270
hcap

Quote:
I didn't say far leftists buy Q.

What I said, quite clearly actually, is that they buy into the first part of that video, and always have.

That there are powerful forces afoot that exist to keep poor people poor.

Now you're going to tell me they don't believe that...whatever...can't talk to you at all I guess.
The entire paranoid conspiracy gathers every possible "upset" and complaint ever, and paints a panorama of easy targets to be pissed off about. A wall to wall smorgasbord of who and what to blame for everything wrong except the more simple explanations, usually one's own failures. It's always easier to blame the "other"

Whether that's racist, political, religious or combinations of all, now in a new twist working together out to get you.

The video starts woefully appealing to broad categories of injustice. War, crime, debt, poverty, division, and pollution.
Is the left upset about war, or poverty or pollution? Sure, so is everyone. BFD.

So what da hell has that to do with Trump being the savior of western civilization as we know it? No this is designed for ant-globalist, anti-deep state freaks
Closed Thread