Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 10-05-2018, 01:21 PM   #181
Gorrex

Adding a star moves it to the top of the list alphabetically. Likely to help drive handle as they do more partnerships.

Jason Martin
IT Director
AmWest Entertainment - AmWager
Gorrex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 05:05 PM   #182
Zydeco

Just logged in to TS and couldn't find Keeneland. Came here to PA and found the solution in 5 seconds. Thanks, Gorrex and Pace Advantage!!!
Zydeco is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 06:19 PM   #183
Mechanic

twinspires should seriously think about hiring am-wager, maybe they can catch up with the rest of the ADW industry, compare TS to Xressbet or am wager, TS is way behind in the area of wagering tools

https://www.amwager.com/how-to/bet-smarter/file-upload

https://www.amwager.com/how-to/bet-smarter/preferences

https://www.amwager.com/how-to/bet-smarter/abc-wagering

TS not even close!
Mechanic is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-19-2018, 11:20 AM   #184
olddaddy

Two of the biggest international races of the year, first the Arc and now the Caulfield Cup not being taken by twinspires. Ridiculous
olddaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2018, 04:30 PM   #185
AltonKelsey
Veteran

Any ADW that doesnt support Batch Upload is inept.

Period

You listening NYRA?
AltonKelsey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2018, 02:06 AM   #186
sjk

I am about ready to give up on them.

My account record shows that I made around 8,000 bets the first part of the year when the uploads were working and only 2,000 since and it is not nearly as enjoyable.
sjk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-02-2018, 11:47 AM   #187
olddaddy

Twinspires are accepting minimum $2 bets on dd's today while others are accepting $1 minimum.
olddaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2018, 07:21 AM   #188
Parkview_Pirate

ah, it just keeps getting worse

For any of you who have tried the new TS "beta" web experience going live on December 10th, you're in for a treat. Not. Just an awful interface for using on a PC. I thought the last update was bad, but this is even worse.

Again, you would think a company that's had to support old interfaces dating back to the Winticket and Youbet days would understand their clientele are not all 11 year olds with a zippy tablet. And you would be wrong.

Change for the sake of change ONLY, introducing no new functionality or capability is pretty pointless. Having to poke around to find the right buttons is a serious waste of time. If the goal is to drive users to other ADWs, I would describe the recent changes as quite successful. In two changes they've taken what I enjoyed as the one of the best interfaces, to easily the worst of the big three (TS, Xpressbet and TVG).

TS will remain an ADW for PPs only for me.....
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2018, 11:20 AM   #189
djm1959

i love it so to each his own,less searchin on a pc.....video works with info..like the app on the phone.. bigger print for old eyes......
djm1959 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2018, 12:20 PM   #190
sjk

The classic wagering menu with its straightforward exacta price display is gone now.

I really have no reason to ever visit Twinspires other than withdrawals.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:28 PM   #191
Robert Fischer
clean money

today when i signed in, the settings were completely changed to some 'program' looking thing. I was lucky to figure it out to make my bet. Trying now to get it back to what it was...

edit - now figured it out... I am accustomed to 'TV' setting, and for some reason they randomly had me on this giant program thing... I got it now

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 12-10-2018 at 12:31 PM.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2018, 12:39 PM   #192
TexasDolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
today when i signed in, the settings were completely changed to some 'program' looking thing. I was lucky to figure it out to make my bet. Trying now to get it back to what it was...

edit - now figured it out... I am accustomed to 'TV' setting, and for some reason they randomly had me on this giant program thing... I got it now
How did you manage to get back to something useful ? I generally use the classic screens,tote etc . This is a catastrophe,and I have been on the phone
waiting for a rep for almost 20 minutes.
TD

edit : I just now got cut off ,it's hard to imagine that a place that relies on convenience and speed to make money could end up like this .

Last edited by TexasDolly; 12-10-2018 at 12:46 PM. Reason: new info
TexasDolly is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2018, 12:49 PM   #193
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjk View Post
The classic wagering menu with its straightforward exacta price display is gone now.

I really have no reason to ever visit Twinspires other than withdrawals.
Anonymous TS Executive to sjk:

"Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2018, 12:55 PM   #194
sjk

Actually I spoke with a fellow at Twinspires the other day and I think he was sincere in wanting to help me but I don't think he will be able to.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:56 PM   #195
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDolly View Post
How did you manage to get back to something useful ? I generally use the classic screens,tote etc . This is a catastrophe,and I have been on the phone
waiting for a rep for almost 20 minutes.
TD

edit : I just now got cut off ,it's hard to imagine that a place that relies on convenience and speed to make money could end up like this .
I had to click the thing in the top right corner that looks like a person icon (or a pawn in chess), then go to 'preferences' then go to 'use twinspires tv' ...

it still forces me to see a giant program thingy with a 'betslip' when i open 'recall today's bets' in a new window. I liked the simple 'printout' style that used to have, still trying to figure out how to get that back...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: