Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-28-2017, 06:22 AM   #16
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks View Post
The other problem for CNN is that liberals aren't consumed with all things political like conservatives are.
hahahahaha

You spent an entire day and this is your comeback? This story seems to have taken all the wind from your sails Stinks.

Last edited by tucker6; 06-28-2017 at 06:24 AM.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2017, 07:40 AM   #17
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Yeah, that was pretty weak. Not to mention totally wrong.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2017, 08:35 AM   #18
reckless
Veteran

tucker, rasta ... let's give our friend, Stinks, some slack here ... he's simply misguided...
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2017, 02:21 PM   #19
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
tucker, rasta ... let's give our friend, Stinks, some slack here ... he's simply misguided...
Watching CNN will do that to a person, my provider gave me CNN and others as a sample, after watching CNN steadily for 2 weeks I cancelled my cable till Sept. True story.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2017, 04:09 PM   #20
Marshall Bennett

Unless people have been living under a rock, everyone knows the liberal media has been conjuring up bullshit to feed the public for some time now. The only question is, who has the moral ability to disregard it, and who supports it? The far left majority not only support it, but are hoping for more and anything else it takes to get their party back on track. Also it just stands to reason that human garbage will always welcome political garbage, if it compliments their low moral standards.

Last edited by Marshall Bennett; 06-28-2017 at 04:10 PM.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2017, 05:56 PM   #21
barn32
tmrpots

I can't stand watching CNN. It is so boring.

But on the other hand my girl Rachel Maddow followed by Lawrence O'Donnell...now there is a one-two punch worth making popcorn for.
barn32 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2017, 05:57 PM   #22
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Watching CNN will do that to a person, my provider gave me CNN and others as a sample, after watching CNN steadily for 2 weeks I cancelled my cable till Sept. True story.
CNN was unwatchable long before President Donald J. Trump was even considered presidential timber, much less before they developed their anti-Trump derangement bias.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:03 PM   #23
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32 View Post

But on the other hand my girl Rachel Maddow followed by Lawrence O'Donnell...now there is a one-two punch worth making popcorn for.
Doctors world-wide have said popcorn is good medicine for those suffering from severe bowel disorders.

The crap that Rachel and Larry serves you nightly could go poof -- err, make that poop-- with just a handful of your favorite popcorn. A sure perfect remedy -- err, make that, a perfect rectum.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:14 PM   #24
MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32 View Post

Rachel Maddow with one conspiracy theory after another is hilarious. I can deal with a few minutes of her show.
Lawrence O'Donnell is always angry and depressing. I can't stand him for even a couple of seconds.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:17 PM   #25
chadk66

anybody that could even, under their breath, support CNN regarding this has a serious mental deficiency.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2017, 06:32 PM   #26
woodtoo

The only reason CNN fired anyone and admitted anything is they were facing a $100 million lawsuit in the midst of a merger with AT&T.
# veryfakenews
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2017, 07:35 PM   #27
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Are our friends on the left still in bed this morning, or is this the hot potato without an answer?
Yeah, I slept in today. But even asleep I have no problem answering this. Let's start with the fact that it is James O'Keefe, an immoral, lying piece of crap, known for doctoring and altering videos to serve his purposes.

Then, what did Bonniefield actually say? He said there were no leaks and from that he drew the conclusion that was nothing there. This is stupid beyond belief. I would think that in an investigation of this sort there would be a strong warning against leaks.

Here is a question for you. Why did O'Keefe set up a hidden camera interview with a CNN health care producer? What would a health care producer know about an investigation of Russian interference in American elections? Unless the whole thing was a set up. I would not be surprised to see that producer leave CNN to be picked up by Fox or somebody on the right.

As for ratings; duh of course it is about ratings. That does not mean that the stories are false.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:59 PM   #28
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Stinks, did you forget the part of this report where CNN president -- not some Medical field reporter -- Jeff Zucker, was quoted to go back to the (hoax) 'Russia' story?

While I don't think every CNN employee is anti-GOP, the last time I saw a segment on CNN there was 8 -- count 'em, 8 -- anti-Trump nitwits, and one, yes, one, Trump supporter on the panel.

No lie, it was 8-1 against the GOP/Trump. Totally balanced in CNN's eyes.
I have to point out that you added the word hoax above.
This story actually proves CNN's integrity. They even said that there is no proof the story is untrue. They retracted it because those in charge of it did not follow established procedures such as having more than one source, using fact checkers and other normal editorial procedures.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:18 PM   #29
JustRalph
Just another Facist

CNN is single handidly being put out of business by the Prez

It's freaking beautiful to behold.......
Old 06-28-2017, 08:26 PM   #30
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
CNN is single handidly being put out of business by the Prez

It's freaking beautiful to behold.......
CNN appears to have figured out how to better communicate at the level of their target audience.

One member of a panel discussion about the evils of Trump's travel ban was Elmo from Sesame Street.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18034/new-low-cnn-uses-sesame-streets-elmo-attack-trumps-john-nolte#