Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-28-2024, 10:02 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Memes of the Day - 3/28/24

Old 03-28-2024, 04:20 PM   #2
Inner Dirt

I had to turn on close captioning to see what he was mumbling about traveling over the Francis Scott Key bridge. I thought he said train and from the pictures I figured no way would that support the weight of a train added to trucks crossing the bridge. Guess what? He did say he crossed it by train and by car and it has no train tracks. Did he just forget or lie, you pick?
My money is on lying. So funny how he keeps telling lies you can disprove in 60 seconds. I think he forgot about a thing called the internet.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2024, 04:27 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I had to turn on close captioning to see what he was mumbling about traveling over the Francis Scott Key bridge. I thought he said train and from the pictures I figured no way would that support the weight of a train added to trucks crossing the bridge. Guess what? He did say he crossed it by train and by car and it has no train tracks. Did he just forget or lie, you pick?
My money is on lying. So funny how he keeps telling lies you can disprove in 60 seconds. I think he forgot about a thing called the internet.
He's too old to drive a car...let alone be President...so he just says shit

Unlike Trump, he never gets called out for it by the vast majority of the lamestream media
Old 03-28-2024, 05:04 PM   #4
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
He's too old to drive a car...let alone be President...so he just says shit

Unlike Trump, he never gets called out for it by the vast majority of the lamestream media

I know he probably hasn't driven in ages and was just recalling the past, yet his recollections always seem to be way off. I think most of the time the whole story is made up. What I do not understand is it looks like he was reading off a teleprompter. If somebody wrote that for him off his bad memory or just made the whole thing up why do his handlers not care that what he mumbles off a teleprompter is accurate? Case in point I have been to Baltimore I believe 3 times, but pretty sure I never crossed that bridge and would swear to it on a stack of Racing Forms. It took all of a couple minutes to confirm my still concussed memory was correct. I did cross that river but it was upstream through the harbor tunnel accessed from I-895, not I-695 that goes over the Scott Key Bridge, I was going there all 3 times to pick up metal in an industrial section of the city. I tried to see if that bridge just a couple miles away was much cheaper than taking the tunnel, but it denied access when I clicked on toll rates.

The moral of the story is in spite of all of them having a boat load of aids,
Biden and his cast of idiots (my term for his cabinet members) constantly spew misinformation and lies that a person can quickly debunk.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply