Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-11-2017, 09:19 AM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

NY Bomber,,,,,,,fails

Damn......close call.

Thank goodness it failed

Time for waterboarding

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg CE55A8AD-2F32-43B3-8DD0-D7ABFD38C8D3.jpeg (67.3 KB, 18 views)
Old 12-11-2017, 09:36 AM   #2
upthecreek

upthecreek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2017, 10:04 AM   #3
RunForTheRoses

Crazy commute this morning. This was probably just a test run.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2017, 10:26 AM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Damn......close call.

Thank goodness it failed

Time for waterboarding
Saw the video of the explosion...wonder why that guy isn't more messed up? Shit just doesn't make much sense...

Fires at Grand Central and Penn last week...now a pipe bomb or whatever at Port Authority...
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2017, 10:27 AM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

BTW, I was thinking while I was standing on the platform waiting for my train this morning (before I heard this news), that this country could really use more people from Bangladesh moving here to the USA to help us out.

I guess I was wrong.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:49 AM   #6
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthecreek View Post
No, no, no, no...you've got this all wrong. This incident would have never happened if Trump wasn't such a religious bigot. Muslims only retaliate against bad stuff. Muslims are kinda like black people in this respsect. Just as it isn't possible for a black person to be a racist, likewise it's not possible for a Muslim to act violently...unless provoked, of course, in which case his violence is justified.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:51 AM   #7
reckless
Veteran

This morning at about the same time real TV outlets had cameras fixed at the bombing site, CNN was talking about the number of diet cokes Trump drinks!

Just another reason that CNN is now an irrelevant joke (as if sounded-minded people didn't already know).
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2017, 11:15 AM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
No, no, no, no...you've got this all wrong. This incident would have never happened if Trump wasn't such a religious bigot. Muslims only retaliate against bad stuff. Muslims are kinda like black people in this respsect. Just as it isn't possible for a black person to be a racist, likewise it's not possible for a Muslim to act violently...unless provoked, of course, in which case his violence is justified.
What kind of stupid BS are you writing about people you have no clue about?

Damn it you are such an idiot on display.

"Just as it isn't possible for a black person to be racist...." as if you even know any black people...
Old 12-11-2017, 11:22 AM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Don't you just love how there is video of the explosion less than an hour after it happened, yet we still haven't seen much if any video of the Vegas shooter (in a hotel/town FULL of cameras), not to mention the Pentagon on 9/11 (another place that was FULL of cameras).

Funny how quickly info gets out on stuff they want you to know everything about...but I digress...
Old 12-11-2017, 11:57 AM   #10
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
What kind of stupid BS are you writing about people you have no clue about?

Damn it you are such an idiot on display.

"Just as it isn't possible for a black person to be racist...." as if you even know any black people...
Talking about putting idiocy on display, you have done a stellar job! How would I not know any black people when America has roughly 38,000,000 or so of them? I would have to be a hermit who has never left my house.

And by the way, it's various black "civil rights leaders" who have made the idiotic claim that it's not possible for black people to be racists. Just givin' you an FYI to bring you up to speed.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:00 PM   #11
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses View Post
Crazy commute this morning. This was probably just a test run.
Scary thought.
One to cause concern.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:00 PM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Talking about putting idiocy on display, you have done a stellar job! How would I not know any black people when America has roughly 38,000,000 or so of them? I would have to be a hermit who has never left my house.

And by the way, it's various black "civil rights leaders" who have made the idiotic claim that it's not possible for black people to be racists. Just givin' you an FYI to bring you up to speed.
Thanks for schooling me, but obviously, I knew all of that already. But thanks anyway.

What I don't know is why you feel the need to make stupid comments that bring nothing to the table except racist bullshit. Oh, I know, I know, you're not the one who originally said it...it was other idiots...much like you, but on the opposite spectrum.

Don't be an idiot. I know that's impossible.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:22 PM   #13
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Don't you just love how there is video of the explosion less than an hour after it happened, yet we still haven't seen much if any video of the Vegas shooter (in a hotel/town FULL of cameras), not to mention the Pentagon on 9/11 (another place that was FULL of cameras).

Funny how quickly info gets out on stuff they want you to know everything about...but I digress...
Yeah but I thought Wiliam of Ockham and all...i agree with you on Vegas, where is Paddock on video pushing his bags in, gambling, getting a 2 gallon frozen margharita,etc...here the possibilities are razor thin due to nypd or PA (not you lol) releasing video.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2017, 01:41 PM   #14
boxcar

Quote:
Thanks for schooling me, but obviously, I knew all of that already. But thanks anyway.

What I don't know is why you feel the need to make stupid comments that bring nothing to the table except racist bullshit. Oh, I know, I know, you're not the one who originally said it...it was other idiots...much like you, but on the opposite spectrum.

Don't be an idiot. I know that's impossible.
Actually, the only thing that is obvious that you don't know very many things -- otherwise you would have made the utterly stupid remark that I don't know any black people. The only thing that appears to be impossible around here is your inability to not step into high mounds of your own self-created BS!

Oh...and you wanted to know why I made my "racist" remark? It was an analogy -- and very good one. After all, many black leaders think black people (an oppressed, victimized, underclass people to this day, according to many)it's impossible for them to be racists and to hate white people. Whenever black people commit acts of violence, libs tend to whitewash those acts because they were justified. Likewise...many other liberals also think that Muslims can never do wrong because they, too, are an underclass, oppressed people who the West (namely, the U.S.) is always treating poorly, especially since we've been, historically, such strong allies of Israel. As I've been typing this, El Rushbo just ran an audio clip of some airhead on CNN, who evidently is as clueless as you are, and this reporter opined on the boob tube that the reason for the bombing this morning is out of retaliation to Trump for his decision to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. In other words, to this yo-yo's mind, the bomber was justified, and the bombing would never have happened if Trump wasn't such an anti-Muslim, religious bigot.

But I am thankful that this CNN reporter vindicated my analogy.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:47 PM   #15
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Actually, the only thing that is obvious that you don't know very many things -- otherwise you would have made the utterly stupid remark that I don't know any black people. The only thing that appears to be impossible around here is your inability to not step into high mounds of your own self-created BS!

Oh...and you wanted to know why I made my "racist" remark? It was an analogy -- and very good one. After all, many black leaders think black people (an oppressed, victimized, underclass people to this day, according to many)it's impossible for them to be racists and to hate white people. Whenever black people commit acts of violence, libs tend to whitewash those acts because they were justified. Likewise...many other liberals also think that Muslims can never do wrong because they, too, are an underclass, oppressed people who the West (namely, the U.S.) is always treating poorly, especially since we've been, historically, such strong allies of Israel. As I've been typing this, El Rushbo just ran an audio clip of some airhead on CNN, who evidently is as clueless as you are, and this reporter opined on the boob tube that the reason for the bombing this morning is out of retaliation to Trump for his decision to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. In other words, to this yo-yo's mind, the bomber was justified, and the bombing would never have happened if Trump wasn't such an anti-Muslim, religious bigot.

But I am thankful that this CNN reporter vindicated my analogy.
Dud, errr...I mean dude, you are so off the rails, it's pathetic.

You couldn't wait to make your stupid "point" which was really no point at all. And I called you on it...which is the only thing that pisses you off.

But keep talking about knowing black people...I'm sure everyone thinks that was a clever move.