Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-04-2024, 03:11 PM   #1
tucker6

Biden to Israel: Drop Dead

In breaking news, Biden in his phone call to Netanyahu today DEMANDED that Israel initiate a cease fire immiediately. Said if they don't, he would reevaluate American policy toward Israel.

What a f*cking moron! All he did was put a target on Israel's back, daring Israel to retaliate against attacks.

All this to win reelection? I hope it's a slow painful death when his time comes. To sell out a 70 year friendship to kiss american-arab ass to win an election is some serious bullsh!t.

I'm thinking this isn't gonna turn out like Biden and crime family thinks it will. I think he's picking on the wrong people, and most people don't like this sort of politics.

Last edited by tucker6; 04-04-2024 at 03:15 PM.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-04-2024, 03:21 PM   #2
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
In breaking news, Biden in his phone call to Netanyahu today DEMANDED that Israel initiate a cease fire immiediately. Said if they don't, he would reevaluate American policy toward Israel.

What a f*cking moron! All he did was put a target on Israel's back, daring Israel to retaliate against attacks.

All this to win reelection? I hope it's a slow painful death when his time comes. To sell out a 70 year friendship to kiss american-arab ass to win an election is some serious bullsh!t.

I'm thinking this isn't gonna turn out like Biden and crime family thinks it will. I think he's picking on the wrong people, and most people don't like this sort of politics.
He will campaign on it. He’s trying to save votes in Michigan
Old 04-04-2024, 04:04 PM   #3
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
He will campaign on it. He’s trying to save votes in Michigan
He is shameless. He is campaigning to "save" democracy while at the same time trying to kill another democracy to save his ass. Biden and the democrats don't believe in democracy, only power. Trump needs to hit this hard, fast, and forever. And he will.
Old 04-04-2024, 04:06 PM   #4
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

He is officially now the Furher!

Heil Biden!
Old 04-04-2024, 04:09 PM   #5
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
He is officially now the Furher!

Heil Biden!
You mean go to hell biden
Old 04-04-2024, 04:19 PM   #6
thaskalos

The Israelis have been beating their chests and asserting their military "superiority" while using American dollars and American weapons. And Netanyahu has had the gall to pound his hand on the table and dictate American foreign policy to the hand that feeds him. It's about time an American president stood up to him and showed him that "Bibi" is just a pawn...and not the "King" that he thinks he is.
Old 04-04-2024, 04:24 PM   #7
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
The Israelis have been beating their chests and asserting their military "superiority" while using American dollars and American weapons. And Netanyahu has had the gall to pound his hand on the table and dictate American foreign policy to the hand that feeds him. It's about time an American president stood up to him and showed him that "Bibi" is just a pawn...and not the "King" that he thinks he is.
You really think Biden has that strong of a hand? Will you still believe that when Israel announces that they will be getting their weapons from China after the WH cuts them off? And upends all of our influence in the ME? And increase oil prices 20-30% over what they are now?

You are extremely naive if you think Biden holds aces. If I'm Netanyahu, I call your bluff. Biden ALWAYS folds under pressure.

Last edited by tucker6; 04-04-2024 at 04:27 PM.
Old 04-04-2024, 04:26 PM   #8
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Biden is not an American president.
He is a Chinesse O[erative.

And Israel is doing all that fighting BECAUSE BIDEN GAVE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO IRAN TO FUND TERRORISTS.

Iran was hurting underv Trump. BIDEN removed all the sanctions for no reason and released money en mass to terrorists.

Israel shouls attack US!

If they did, I would support them.
WE are the bad guys in this.
WE are the FOURTH FUCKING REICH.

GD JOE BIDEN AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY TO HELL.
Old 04-04-2024, 04:30 PM   #9
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Biden is not an American president.
He is a Chinesse O[erative.

And Israel is doing all that fighting BECAUSE BIDEN GAVE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO IRAN TO FUND TERRORISTS.

Iran was hurting underv Trump. BIDEN removed all the sanctions for no reason and released money en mass to terrorists.

Israel shouls attack US!

If they did, I would support them.
WE are the bad guys in this.
WE are the FOURTH FUCKING REICH.

GD JOE BIDEN AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY TO HELL.
Preach it brotha
Old 04-04-2024, 04:33 PM   #10
xtb

Quote:

This should make Dr. Jill happy.

I say good, Joe will lose the Jewish vote, far more important than the Muslim vote. It's a matter of survival for Israel and Netanyahu should tell Sleepy Joe to fuck off. They're better off without this administration's "help".
Old 04-04-2024, 04:33 PM   #11
OntheRail

Quote:

Briden just takes the Jewish vote for granted just like the Black's. But they are not such blind Homer's anymore... they woke up and took a look around.

He just lost Alan Dershowitz vote and many more in the Jewish community. Alan will hammer this till November.
Old 04-04-2024, 04:43 PM   #12
OntheRail

Quote:
Sure stand against Israel a true allie and kiss Zelenskyy ass and send that two bit dictator everything he wants... a pos that will stab the US in the back at the drop of the hat.

Bibi is more a man that loves his country and people than Puppet Briben could ever hope to be... I'd not piss on Joe if his guts were on fire.
Old 04-04-2024, 04:43 PM   #13
fast4522

Quote:
No one cares what your half of our country wants or thinks, unlike how safe you live, in Israel people have to live in fear. Better to kill the ones you have to duck and hide from and screw those in the States who believe you should just take it and duck. You have done nothing for the freedoms that you so enjoy but tell others how to live and die.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-04-2024, 05:06 PM   #14
thaskalos

Quote:
You really think Biden has that strong of a hand? Will you still believe that when Israel announces that they will be getting their weapons from China after the WH cuts them off? And upends all of our influence in the ME? And increase oil prices 20-30% over what they are now?

You are extremely naive if you think Biden holds aces. If I'm Netanyahu, I call your bluff. Biden ALWAYS folds under pressure.
Biden is just blowing smoke, and every sensible person knows it. Netanyahu is just a pawn in the American playbook...and Israel is just a rogue state that does whatever the USA tells them to do. Israel is just doing the "dirty work" that the USA wants done, but can't afford to do themselves because of the worldwide outcry that this would create.

Biden has to pretend that he wants a ceasefire...because the vast majority of the other countries of the world are demanding a ceasefire in Gaza. It's a MASSACRE that's taking place over there...and not a "War", like some of the ignorant Americans are saying. This thing has to come to a stop, and if the USA wanted it stopped, then it would have been stopped already. It is the USA that is keeping this massacre going...and now Biden is playing his role as a sympathetic world leader who wants to do "what is right"...even though it's the USA that's responsible for this "war" going on as long as it has. This is "Hollywood" at its most shameless...with Biden and Netanyahu as the main stars.

Last edited by thaskalos; 04-04-2024 at 05:10 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-04-2024, 05:09 PM   #15
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
No one cares what your half of our country wants or thinks, unlike how safe you live, in Israel people have to live in fear. Better to kill the ones you have to duck and hide from and screw those in the States who believe you should just take it and duck. You have done nothing for the freedoms that you so enjoy but tell others how to live and die.
Why should I care if the Israelis and the Palestinians are "living in fear"? They have both made their beds...and now they have to lay in them.