Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-21-2019, 12:53 PM   #1591
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You see how Hcap is, Foxy? When he's cornered like a rabid rat, he lashes out with any raw sewage that flows into his mind. Hcap complained that I hijacked this thread by pointing out several severe moral shortcomings on the left, then you ask him basically how did I do that since the bible contains the moral law of God known as the Ten Commandments. In other words, morality/spirituality is kind of a pretty big deal in the bible. Kind of... Yet, I hijacked this thread by focusing recently on moral issues.

Don't ever expect a straight, honest answer from Hcap.
I had no comment on abortion. As I just said on another thread. Whenever the uber-right is losing the current argument under discussion, they coop out and whine about abortion.

So far:
1-the global warming thread.
2-the Murder by Firearms thread
3-the religious thread.

Not everything can be answered simply by yes or no.
There are tons of issues where the uber-right, particularly the Truimpite uber-right ignores injustice, death and disease, and countless innocents suffering and dying due to "official policy".

OR THE WILLFUL IGNORANCE OF HUMAN RIGHTS

Hey suggest to Mike.... renaming off topic......

"Abortion? When there is nothing else to say".

Last edited by hcap; 09-21-2019 at 12:55 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2019, 01:03 PM   #1592
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I had no comment on abortion. As I just said on another thread. Whenever the uber-right is losing the current argument under discussion, they coop out and whine about abortion.
I know, so your point.

Your comment was that I allegedly hijacked this thread by exposing just some of the more serious moral shortcomings of the left. But how could that be since religion, generally, and biblical Christianity, specifically, kind of "dabble" in moral issues? So, how did I hijack this thread.

And I'm still waiting for you to reveal to us what or who your moral authority is.
Old 09-21-2019, 01:21 PM   #1593
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Assuming he doesn't have alien parents from outer space and the fetus' parents are human, then what is he biologically?
He?

It has a lot in common with a tumor.

Why are the religious types so anti-birth control?
Old 09-21-2019, 02:26 PM   #1594
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
He?

It seems to me that if that "tumor" had human parents, that "it" is of the human species. What else could that live being be, aside, of course from things of your dark imagination?

Why are non-religious types so enamored and enthralled with the culture of death?
Old 09-21-2019, 07:59 PM   #1595
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Why are non-religious types so enamored and enthralled with the culture of death?
It is the religious types who are a "culture of death." They surround themselves with death. They think that the goat herder's guide to the universe will allow them to cheat death.

We non-religious types know that death cannot be cheated so we celebrate the time we have by living life to the fullest.
Old 09-21-2019, 09:10 PM   #1596
boxcar

Quote:
It is the religious types who are a "culture of death." They surround themselves with death. They think that the goat herder's guide to the universe will allow them to cheat death.

We non-religious types know that death cannot be cheated so we celebrate the time we have by living life to the fullest.
No, you celebrate the very short time you have on this earth fixated on how you can kill the youngest and oldest among us -- abortions, euthanaisa and now the latest kick, murdering infants as soon as they exit the womb.

Truly, I say to you: You love death so much in this world, just wait until you meet the Second Death in the next. You will have all eternity to celebrate that!
Old 09-21-2019, 09:46 PM   #1597
thaskalos

Quote:
No, you celebrate the very short time you have on this earth fixated on how you can kill the youngest and oldest among us -- abortions, euthanaisa and now the latest kick, murdering infants as soon as they exit the womb.

Truly, I say to you: You love death so much in this world, just wait until you meet the Second Death in the next. You will have all eternity to celebrate that!
Why can't you let people live their lives in accordance with their own beliefs? Must everyone conform to your own philosophy of life?

Last edited by thaskalos; 09-21-2019 at 09:47 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2019, 10:04 PM   #1598
GMB@BP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Why can't you let people live their lives in accordance with their own beliefs? Must everyone conform to your own philosophy of life?
In general I agree with this wholeheartedly.

The only issues is some of them beliefs are downright scary at times. The line between good and evil seems to get less clear with time.
GMB@BP is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2019, 10:09 PM   #1599
MargieRose

Quote:
He?

Wow...just WOW! Three totally asinine and offensive comments.

What cold rock were YOU born under?

Pathetic "beliefs," to say the least!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2019, 10:24 PM   #1600
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
... and now the latest kick, murdering infants as soon as they exit the womb.
Infanticide? I would be very interested to learn where you got that idea.
Old 09-21-2019, 10:31 PM   #1601
GMB@BP

Quote:
wasnt there some governer who stated he was for a choice happening after birth, I could be wrong, I dont follow this closely. Feels like maybe Virginia guy.
GMB@BP is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-22-2019, 04:29 AM   #1602
hcap

Quote:
I know, so your point.

Your comment was that I allegedly hijacked this thread by exposing just some of the more serious moral shortcomings of the left. But how could that be since religion, generally, and biblical Christianity, specifically, kind of "dabble" in moral issues? So, how did I hijack this thread.

And I'm still waiting for you to reveal to us what or who your moral authority is.
Moral authority? You have done a whole lot of revalin' about your "morality". Your god and his do's and do not do's can not be confirmed. You spent years preaching that you have the inside track. No one is buying your so-called "inside track"

Judeo-Christian "morality" has been just as relative as you claim others with no morality have been . You have told us over and over again there is only one "absolute" morality. Yours.

Need I remind you of the several thousand years persecuting Jews, the Inquisitions, and other horrific atrocities, all at the time,.. justified as the proper rules, or morality.

My feeling is conscience, a concept shared by many religions and traditions is what is needed first. However it must be awoken. You doing an awful Jerry Falwell/Pat Robertson shtick, telling us what to do and how to act is no substitute. Certainly informing us in all seriousness, your god installed Donald the lying showman as Donald the lying president, is one of the most absurd statements ever made

Or your god intervened in a gay Hollywood set designer's life miraculously, meanwhile allowing millions of children to suffer and die.

Good thing I refuse to discuss abortion, or I might ask why your god chose intervening in one sinner's life, and as an all powerful deity, is terminating as many if not more infants as abortion.

Last edited by hcap; 09-22-2019 at 04:32 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-22-2019, 04:35 AM   #1603
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
No one is preventing you from following your beliefs. You can choose to ignore his bull***t.

Try it.
Old 09-22-2019, 05:17 AM   #1604
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
No one is preventing you from following your beliefs. You can choose to ignore his bull***t.

Try it.
Getting more and more difficult. He had been pretty much confined mostly to the religious threads.......his "reservation." We have been ignoring him. Consequently he has recently spread absurd garbage all over off topic as an effort to gain attention.
Old 09-22-2019, 08:23 AM   #1605
boxcar

Quote:
From the godless left, where else?