Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-28-2019, 04:51 PM   #796
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Not true. There is a recording.
Is that the one with Adam Schittttt's parody on it?....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2019, 04:53 PM   #797
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
He is more than welcome to make a official request to investigate the Bidens for a third time.
Sounds like he did that on the transcript. lulz

How much more official can you get then one Prez talking to another Prez?
Old 09-28-2019, 05:03 PM   #798
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Not true. There is a recording.
Are you implying some intelligent agency is spying on the President's conversations with foreign leaders? I am curious as to the source for the assertion an audio recording exists. What is the source for your claim?
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2019, 05:14 PM   #799
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
HRC using private servers for government business, hiding her calls. Not illegal though

Absolutely hilarious. Trump is guilty of Quid pro quo, but not Biden. Trump is guilty for moving conversations to a secure government server, but HRC using private servers to hide communications is not.

The quid pro quo charged backfired for Biden. I wonder what repercussions will arise for HRC using private servers, outside the scrutiny of the government?
I suppose that’s one way to put it.

I don’t care about HRC now. She’s not the president, never gonna be. She could wind up in jail...where her husband should be. Maybe Biden and his son as well.
Old 09-28-2019, 05:26 PM   #800
OntheRail

Quote:
Not a transcript.
Not a "Transcript"... Google (About 717,000,000 results (0.55 seconds) CNN.. MSNBC... ABC... HuffPuff... Yahoo... ect... call it just that... but I got it wrong.

Maybe your right... this is not it... maybe it went like this.

Trump: Congrats on winning your election President Zelensky
I know how it is to be counted a long shot to win... what was it the polls said about me 99% against to win... again Great Job!

Zelensky: Thank You nice to know I have friends in US that think I'm not a just a funny man. I would like to build a better relationship with US as we drain our swamp like you are doing.

Trump: Thank you very much, but we still have a bit of draining to do. We still have some lairs and mountains out of molehill makers. Speaking of witch... Ha ha. Can I ask a favor of you?

Zelensky: Sure ask away...

Trump: Okay I'm gonna have Rudy make up a phony call transcript, with nothing really to it compared to Ol' Billion Dollar Joe and I know one of the leakers will do their thing and the press and the Left will run around scream as if their hairs on fire... saying this is it.. we got him now. Okay?

Zelensky: Oh I seen how they act, happy to help in anyway I can no pressure at all a real pleasure.

Trump: On the real stuff AG Barr will get with your newly appointed guy and they can look into the Ambassador thing and other corruptions that's been out in the open but brushed under the rug.

Again Congrats on the victory and nice talking with you.

Zelensky: Thank You Mr. President Trump bye bye... see you in the funny papers ( NYT.. WP ) I not joke... funny huh.

Trump: Ha ha President Zelensky your a Comedian... Good Talk take care see you in Poland,

Click... Click.. Did we get that?

Old 09-28-2019, 05:36 PM   #801
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
I suppose that’s one way to put it.

I don’t care about HRC now. She’s not the president, never gonna be. She could wind up in jail...where her husband should be. Maybe Biden and his son as well.
Not really my point of one' bad behavior excuses another's bad behavior. The hidden point is the best way to prove someone committed a crime is to have them admit an act is a crime.
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington
Old 09-28-2019, 05:41 PM   #802
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
HRC using private servers for government business, hiding her calls. Not illegal though

Absolutely hilarious. Trump is guilty of Quid pro quo, but not Biden. Trump is guilty for moving conversations to a secure government server, but HRC using private servers to hide communications is not.

The quid pro quo charged backfired for Biden. I wonder what repercussions will arise for HRC using private servers, outside the scrutiny of the government?
And Hillary's emails obsessed folks on the right for years.

Where is the similar outrage here?

Filed away in the NSC?
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2019, 05:42 PM   #803
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Sounds like he did that on the transcript. lulz

How much more official can you get then one Prez talking to another Prez?

No he didn't.

You see the AP story on Barr?
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2019, 05:50 PM   #804
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
And Hillary's emails obsessed folks on the right for years.

Where is the similar outrage here?

Filed away in the NSC?
Outrage about what? The President can classify anything. Did you hear DNI director Maguire?

Was this alleged server private or a secure government server? If a government server I have no problem and see no problem.
George Washington
Old 09-28-2019, 05:53 PM   #805
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Not a "Transcript"... Google (About 717,000,000 results (0.55 seconds) CNN.. MSNBC... ABC... HuffPuff... Yahoo... ect... call it just that... but I got it wrong.
Yes, you did. It’s actually stated in the document. You know...the one you said you read:

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty officers and NSC policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place...
Old 09-28-2019, 06:21 PM   #806
OntheRail

Quote:
Yes, you did. It’s actually stated in the document. You know...the one you said you read:

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty officers and NSC policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place...
It is being called a transcript none the less... Roll your eyes and split hair all you like.

Still no Impeachable Offenses. Funny some one as anal as you on the little things, should of caught that there. But carry on.
Old 09-28-2019, 06:27 PM   #807
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

George Washington
Old 09-28-2019, 06:40 PM   #808
woodtoo

Between May 2018 and August 2019 the intelligence agency secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct first hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. It was not made public until Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukraine president Zelensky. This new document was uploaded on Sept.24 2019 at 4:25 p.m. just days before the anti-Trump document was declassified and released to the public.

These are the dirty tactics being used to get Trump "six ways to Sunday". Dirty rotten scoundrels the whole lot.

Time to forget rules with these dirtbags.
Old 09-28-2019, 06:50 PM   #809
woodtoo

@EricTrump

"We have now raised nearly $15 million in small dollar donations (including 50,000 NEW donors) since @SpeakerPelosi started this impeachment charade .
Old 09-28-2019, 06:59 PM   #810
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Between May 2018 and August 2019 the intelligence agency secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct first hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. It was not made public until Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukraine president Zelensky. This new document was uploaded on Sept.24 2019 at 4:25 p.m. just days before the anti-Trump document was declassified and released to the public.

These are the dirty tactics being used to get Trump "six ways to Sunday". Dirty rotten scoundrels the whole lot.

Time to forget rules with these dirtbags.
This is not all that was very recently changed in the IG IC paperwork to accommodate this coup attempt.

More detailed info at thread reader Matt Beebe.