Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 11-13-2018, 12:57 PM   #601
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Tell you what, I'm going to take a gamble here and let anyone who watched the video, to either give me Neg rep points if you didn't like it, or Pos rep points if you did enjoy it....BTW, Rep points are completely anonymous.

I'll post the results in a couple days...
Sounds way more interesting than "Q", but who really cares about either? Good luck

hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2018, 04:35 PM   #602
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Sounds way more interesting than "Q", but who really cares about either? Good luck

This is basically how Q Conspiracy operates in light of new information...

elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2018, 05:58 PM   #603
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
This is basically how Q Conspiracy operates in light of new information...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHQr...MtzbDom8aF4I1g
A valiant attempt, but too simplified and straightforward for Randall.
Old 11-13-2018, 06:24 PM   #604
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
A valiant attempt, but too simplified and straightforward for Randall.
It's funny Harry, I would never think of putting you on ignore, yet Ely IS.....So, do me a favor and not get me involved in anything with him, appreciate it..
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2018, 06:33 PM   #605
hcap

Quote:
It's funny Harry, I would never think of putting you on ignore, yet Ely IS.....So, do me a favor and not get me involved in anything with him, appreciate it..
Ignore Ely? Poor choice. Hey, I even stopped from putting Andy A on ignore. And took boxcar off after many months.

Do you want to watch the very clever video he posted? Easiest way is to temporarily take him off. You can always do ignore again

Old 11-13-2018, 06:40 PM   #606
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Ignore Ely? Poor choice. Hey, I even stopped from putting Andy A on ignore. And took boxcar off after many months.

Do you want to watch the very clever video he posted? Easiest way is to temporarily take him off. You can always do ignore again

No thanks, he's a red-card waiting to happen for me....PASS.
Old 11-13-2018, 07:10 PM   #607
fast4522

Quote:
No thanks, he's a red-card waiting to happen for me....PASS.
That is on you, ET can be handled without a redcard. I am not aiming this at anyone right or left, anyone who thinks that they are smooth as babyshit can be handled without the red card. Control in the message that is posted is the edict, no rule in how fast a response is delevered right?
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2018, 07:16 PM   #608
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
That is on you, ET can be handled without a redcard. I am not aiming this at anyone right or left, anyone who thinks that they are smooth as babyshit can be handled without the red card. Control in the message that is posted is the edict, no rule in how fast a response is delevered right?
Do you like used baby-diaper flavored ice cream?....That's Ely to me..
Old 11-13-2018, 07:30 PM   #609
fast4522

Quote:
Do you like used baby-diaper flavored ice cream?....That's Ely to me..
What kind of a response is that, it is not like the bulk of his posts are more valid than yours or anyone here for that matter. You should give yourself a break and comback when your fresh, laying blame because your words could not be up to par or rebuttal.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2018, 07:37 PM   #610
elysiantraveller

ummm...wut...?

Old 11-13-2018, 09:16 PM   #611
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
What kind of a response is that, it is not like the bulk of his posts are more valid than yours or anyone here for that matter. You should give yourself a break and comback when your fresh, laying blame because your words could not be up to par or rebuttal.
When I feel like it, I can rip anyone on this board to shreds Sport, including you. But there are certain individuals who don't deserve the engagement, do you get it?....I decide, no one else determines the pathway for me except the Almighty, as I shoot straight fire all the time. I don't vacillate or accommodate those who aren't mature enough to know the wisdom of the subject matter at hand, but talk out of both sides of their mouth simply to be entertaining or provocative......There were 7 posters I've put on ignore, 4 of them are gone, off the board, and what happens to the other three is up to them and PA, not me.
Old 11-13-2018, 09:18 PM   #612
elysiantraveller

Old 11-13-2018, 09:28 PM   #613
thaskalos

I personally would never consider using the ignore option here. I feel that there is something to be learned from every single poster who has ever posted here...and putting people on ignore cheats us from acquiring that knowledge. The posters whom we admire and respect inspire us to be better ourselves...while those who frustrate us teach us the value of being patient and calm under duress. In both cases, these are valuable lessons to be taught...IMO.

Last edited by thaskalos; 11-13-2018 at 09:29 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2018, 09:32 PM   #614
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I personally would never consider using the ignore option here. I feel that there is something to be learned from every single poster who has ever posted here...and putting people on ignore cheats us from acquiring that knowledge. The posters whom we admire and respect inspire us to be better ourselves...while those who frustrate us teach us the value of being patient and calm under duress. In both cases, these are valuable lessons to be taught...IMO.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 11-13-2018 at 09:33 PM.
Old 11-13-2018, 09:43 PM   #615
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
That's why MostPost, FanDan, Hcap and Boxcar, to name a few, I would never put on ignore any longer, though there are times when the irritation level is quite high with them.....They've all proven themselves as posters that I can strain a nugget from, here and there, even though I don't agree with them in most cases.....They are worthy of engagement and MY time, period.