Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 05-04-2024, 08:16 PM   #91
Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
CD – Tote Analysis

Race #13– 2-4 w/ 7-14-6 @ 3 mins to post
Results:

Race #13 = 4-2-7-14-3 = WIN - EX – TRI –& SUPER BX / All of that one!

Code:

POS	#	Horse	              Win	Place	Show
1st:	4	Raging Torrent	$19.32	$6.70	$3.88
2nd:	2	Discreet Mischief		$3.08	$2.38
3rd:	7	Jefferson Street			$2.54
4th:	14	Yellow Card			
5th:	3	How's Ur Attitude			
•	$2.00 EXACTA 4-2 $44.68
•	$2.00 TRIFECTA 4-2-7 $78.40
•	$2.00 SUPERFECTA 4-2-7-14 $281.66

Nitro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-04-2024, 08:22 PM   #92
Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereign View Post
If you played a reverse as a saver, your exacta would hit.

Nice capping, though.
Thanks, but its all about following the tote analysis I use.
I personally believe its the only objective approach to receiving better and more consistent O.A. results.

As long as one of the Keys finishes 1st or 2nd I'm in! I refer to it by the familiar term called boxing.
Old 05-04-2024, 08:36 PM   #93
Nitro

CD – Tote Analysis

Race #14– 3-12 w/ 10-1-6 @ 3 mins to post
Old 05-04-2024, 08:50 PM   #94
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Apparently you don't understand what Keying an Entry means!

Both #17 & #2 were the Keys when playing Verticals.

"All of that one" refers to the Verticals - EX / TRI & SUPER Boxed

Not very difficult to understand!

Besides I was under the impression that "Red-boarding" was posting successful results without having posted the selections prior to post time.

I know you just love the fact that I play the game just following the money. Who knows? Some day you might get it.
Yeah, ok...whatever you say I guess

That's redboarding too...whatever I say...

Just list them in whatever fashion you want, then change the terms based on results = redboarding

You should sell something...after all you have the shyster thing down pat already.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 05-04-2024 at 08:52 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-04-2024, 08:54 PM   #95
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

And I absolutely LOVE guys who post picks all day long and NEVER ACTUALLY KEEP TRACK OF RESULTS BASED ON REAL MONEY WAGERS THAT HAVE BEEN EXPLICITLY LAID OUT BEFORE THE RACE

Yeah, go ahead...box all these horses every race...we have no idea if you're winning or losing so that makes it easy...more redboarding
Old 05-04-2024, 09:06 PM   #96
Nitro

Quote:
CD – Tote Analysis

Race #14– 3-12 w/ 10-1-6 @ 3 mins to post
Results:

Race #14 = 3-6-12-1-8 = WIN - EX – TRI –& SUPER BX / All of that one!

Code:

POS	#	Horse	              Win	Place	Show
1st:	3	Gun Party	       $7.36	$4.20	$2.94
2nd:	6	Banned For Life		$6.52	$4.60
3rd:	12	Timeout			       $4.08
4th:	1	Dive Bomber			
5th:	8	D'oro Unbridled			
•	$2.00 EXACTA 3-6 $46.08
•	$2.00 TRIFECTA 3-6-12 $207.84
•	$2.00 SUPERFECTA 3-6-12-1 $360.58

Old 05-04-2024, 09:39 PM   #97
Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
And I absolutely LOVE guys who post picks all day long and NEVER ACTUALLY KEEP TRACK OF RESULTS BASED ON REAL MONEY WAGERS THAT HAVE BEEN EXPLICITLY LAID OUT BEFORE THE RACE

Yeah, go ahead...box all these horses every race...we have no idea if you're winning or losing so that makes it easy...more redboarding
In case you still don’t get it.
Those of us who post our selections are simply doing ONE thing: SHARING INFORMATION
In case you didn't notice I also like to post the potential monetary results of what I post based on a $2 bet. Why? Very simply it offers some credibility to the method I employ.

We’re certainly not here to prove our financial status to you or anyone else. Besides its none of your dam business.
We’re sure not going to tell others how to make wagers or how much to to bet. That’s entirely up to them.

From what I tell over the years, most seem to want to make their own selections and wagers based on their personal monetary situations. They may not even refer to our suggestions for play.

Listen, if you find that we’re not supporting the PA forum by the information we post then please let me know publically.

And BTW I know you like to make shit up to meet your own mythical viewpoints, but why don’t you take the time and look up the real definition of “Redboarding” It has nothing to do with claiming financial gains after the fact.
Old 05-04-2024, 09:52 PM   #98
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Those of us who post our selections are simply doing ONE thing: SHARING INFORMATION
In case you didn't notice I also like to post the potential monetary results of what I post based on a $2 bet. Why? Very simply it offers some credibility to the method I employ.

We’re certainly not here to prove our financial status to you or anyone else. Besides its none of your dam business.
We’re sure not going to tell others how to make wagers or how much to to bet. That’s entirely up to them.

From what I tell over the years, most seem to want to make their own selections and wagers based on their personal monetary situations. They may not even refer to our suggestions for play.

Listen, if you find that we’re not supporting the PA forum by the information we post then please let me know publically.

And BTW I know you like to make shit up to meet your own mythical viewpoints, but why don’t you take the time and look up the real definition of “Redboarding” It has nothing to do with claiming financial gains after the fact.
Nobody is asking you to reveal your financial status.

When I post picks for any length of time, I always KEEP TRACK OF MY RESULTS based on a $2 wager. Am I revealing my financial status by doing so? Not at all.

It's quite simple.

You're just chicken-shit...plus it screams "I know I'm a long-term loser"

But you never shy away from posting the ridiculous "ALL OF THAT ONE"
Old 05-04-2024, 10:05 PM   #99
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
That may be true for some guys but others do it so that they can have bragging rights and portray themselves as some kind of handicapping genius. The words in your posts give you away as one of the latter no matter how much you try to justify it.

I never interpreted that your top 2 horses were "keys" top and bottom (and apparently in the 3rd and 4th slots too). Playing that many combos on a regular basis will lead you to the poor house. I'm sure you're not as good as you claim to be. And if you are? Congratulations -- your bank account, and the IRS, love you.
Old 05-04-2024, 10:12 PM   #100
f2tornado

I have a couple hundred more dollars in the TS account than I started with. i guess more luck than good from a $5 Gun Runner/All Others box in the sire pool. Goldencents wasn't listed and there would have been no logical reason to put him in that pool.

As far as Mystik Dan goes, he ran the race a lot of folks thought Just a Touch would do. The so-called Mandaloun ride. Well, Dan had a similar look on the Brisnet. He had the fastest LP of the field but had to go back to his 8.5F prep. Then he just kind of steadied in the Ark. I can see it but yet it would have taken a lot more convincing for me to put a Goldencents horse on top. The AWD of that sire was the shortest in the field. The only other goofball angle that I kind of dismissed over the years was the non-Phalaris sire or damsire and he had Tiznow on the damsire line.

A funny side story. My father had me a small win bet for some college gals he knows. They picked 2,3,6,11. The gal who picked the 3 obviously won and yet the trifecta was right there if they boxed 'em. The cute gals who know nothing win the money while the dudes looking at this stuff all day swing and miss.

Last edited by f2tornado; 05-04-2024 at 10:20 PM.
f2tornado is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-04-2024, 10:25 PM   #101
Nitro

Quote:
Nobody is asking you to reveal your financial status.

When I post picks for any length of time, I always KEEP TRACK OF MY RESULTS based on a $2 wager. Am I revealing my financial status by doing so? Not at all.

It's quite simple.

You're just chicken-shit...plus it screams "I know I'm a long-term loser"

But you never shy away from posting the ridiculous "ALL OF THAT ONE"
Look I don’t really give a shit what you might do, "simple" or otherwise. If you believe that’s important to you fine. Your attempts to prove anything have nothing to do with me.

You’re right!! I never shy away from posting what I believe to be valuable information. How I quantify and describe the results of what I post may not meet your envious approval, but I really don’t care what you may or may not believe. I realize that some people may find some things difficult to comprehend, but fortunately there are those who trust that seeing is believing. Besides my ADW keeps track of all my betting records in very nice order and meets my personal satisfaction completely.

Its also funny how you can reprimand others for making personal insults, but you seem to find it very useful because no one is holding you accountable. You gotta love the PA double standards.
Old 05-05-2024, 03:05 AM   #102
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Look I don’t really give a shit what you might do, "simple" or otherwise. If you believe that’s important to you fine. Your attempts to prove anything have nothing to do with me.

You’re right!! I never shy away from posting what I believe to be valuable information. How I quantify and describe the results of what I post may not meet your envious approval, but I really don’t care what you may or may not believe. I realize that some people may find some things difficult to comprehend, but fortunately there are those who trust that seeing is believing. Besides my ADW keeps track of all my betting records in very nice order and meets my personal satisfaction completely.

Its also funny how you can reprimand others for making personal insults, but you seem to find it very useful because no one is holding you accountable. You gotta love the PA double standards.
If you want to brag you HAD ALL OF IT or whatever nonsense you think others might believe, you need to actually tell people how you're playing the race...not AFTER the race...BEFORE the race...AFTER the race is ACTUAL redboarding...I looked it up in my handy dandy experience dictionary...you should get a copy

Listing two horses WITH a bunch of other horses does not EQUAL HAVING ALL OF IT in anybody's book.

Oh, so I was supposed to have your 2nd choice finish 2nd and your last choice finish first and I would have had ALL OF IT...got it...LMAO

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 05-05-2024 at 03:07 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2024, 03:58 AM   #103
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
If you want to brag you HAD ALL OF IT or whatever nonsense you think others might believe, you need to actually tell people how you're playing the race...not AFTER the race...BEFORE the race...AFTER the race is ACTUAL redboarding...I looked it up in my handy dandy experience dictionary...you should get a copy

Listing two horses WITH a bunch of other horses does not EQUAL HAVING ALL OF IT in anybody's book.

Oh, so I was supposed to have your 2nd choice finish 2nd and your last choice finish first and I would have had ALL OF IT...got it...LMAO
Not sure what your beef is.....bad Derby day?

Nitro has been posting his information for YEARS on this forum, and FOR YEARS has explained the how the key horses and the ones below are based on tote action. Now you want to give him a rash a shit because he uses the phrase "all of that one", which....simply means all the horses involved in the finish received associated wagering action?

You run a forum which relies on users to interact and provide worthwhile content, correct? And yet some users who don't conform to your fluid perceptions of correct posting standards are then raked over the coals, accused of redboarding, called losers, chicken-shot and braggarts?

Hardly seems constructive for creating a positive environment for the shrinking number of fans.....
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2024, 07:55 AM   #104
PalaceOfFortLarned

Derby 150 is in the books, and as always it delivered.

Amid all the pomp, circumstance, and drama, it is still the greatest 2 minutes in all of sports.

I was all in on Forever Young, and he ran great. Didn't get a good trip, but the horse fought his ass off and maybe should have won. A bit miffed as to how there was no inquiry for 2nd, but it would still just be 2nd.

Congrats to those that had Mystik Dan. He was 5th in my numbers and my dumb ass didn't include him because the track was not sloppy. Had a 6 horse Trifecta box, kicked Fierceness, and some how didn't have it. Such is the life of the degenerate horse player.

The Japan contingent ran great, maybe more so T O Password than even Forever Young. That horse got absolutely clobbered out of the gate, put himself back together and ran on for a very respectable 5th. Word is he'll go to the Preakness while Forever is to ship back home.

Onward we move to the Preakness and that 3/1 futures line on Muth looks awfully appetizing right about now.

Last edited by PalaceOfFortLarned; 05-05-2024 at 07:56 AM.
PalaceOfFortLarned is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2024, 08:46 AM   #105
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Bring it on...I have Muth (19-1), Mystic Dan (30-1) and Sierra Leone (14-1)

I also have an All Else at 5-1 in case Mugatu shows up.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply