Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 08-01-2018, 12:25 PM   #1
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Evangeline Downs, August 1

Happy August to everyone.After the weak showings of the last 2 days, I'm hoping to get back on track with my predictions.Today it's Evangeline Downs, right in the middle of Cajun country.
All bets are W/P unless otherwise indicated.Any scratches noted in time will be replaced unless betting has already begun in which case it becomes a non-bet.

R1
R2
R3.

R4.
R5. (win only) (place only)
R6.

R7.
R8.
R9.

Good luck to all

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2018, 12:40 PM   #2
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
A Louisiana track calls for a Louisiana song.Excellent version from 1982 of the old Doug Kershaw country hit.Dig those accordion solos.

Old 08-01-2018, 11:21 PM   #3
barahona44

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
Happy August to everyone.After the weak showings of the last 2 days, I'm hoping to get back on track with my predictions.Today it's Evangeline Downs, right in the middle of Cajun country.
All bets are W/P unless otherwise indicated.Any scratches noted in time will be replaced unless betting has already begun in which case it becomes a non-bet.

R1 W. 5.60. P 2.20
R2
R3. P 2.20

R4.
R5. (win only) (place only) W 2.80. (Non bet on #5 horse-scratched)
R6.

R7.
R8.
R9. P. 3.00

Good luck to all
Still weak, I keep picking horses that instead of staying their around their morning lines or higher, they get knocked down to favorites, then don't win at a rate high enough to finish in the black.I'm trying to avoid the crowd and instead I'm right in the middle of the mob.

Bet $ 34.00 Won. $ 15.80. Loss. $18.20

YTD (21 tracks, July 10-Aug 1) Bet. $742.00. Won. $756.20. Gain $14.20. ROI. $1.02

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: