Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-16-2018, 01:59 PM   #76
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Absolutely nothing... nothing you just posted... has anything to do with what I wrote.

There are ton of conspiracy threads you can post this in. Just go there.

Brennan had his clearance revoked because Trump doesn't like him saying bad things about him.

Its...

That...

Simple...

Brennan will continue to say bad things about him. His security clearance has nothing to do with any of this. Its just a petty way Trump can hit back.

ANYONE reading our posts knows I'm legit with the info given, and you are one huge BS'er……..We'll let our posts speak for themselves, as you pivot away from facts and truths on a continual mind-numbing basis....

You truly are a piece of work, Sport...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2018, 02:09 PM   #77
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
ANYONE reading our posts knows I'm legit with the info given, and you are one huge BS'er……..We'll let our posts speak for themselves, as you pivot away from facts and truths on a continual mind-numbing basis....

You truly are a piece of work, Sport...
k... sport.

Quote:
Friday August 10, 2018 has finally arrived folks...…

Buckle up, don't ask questions, just watch what the day will bring....

I'm going silent for awhile....Enjoy..

It's Showtime!!
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2018, 02:13 PM   #78
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
k... sport.

I absolutely stand by that post.....It will ALL come to pass, no doubt now.
Old 08-16-2018, 02:21 PM   #79
ElKabong

Quote:
The current situation on the ground... that he's consulting on...

Its quite apparent from this whole thread that absolutely none of you understand how security clearances work.
Since I had one for twenty four years, I can say without a doubt you're the one who doesn't understand how it works. Doesn't seem to keep you from posting nonstop though

if you can stay off a keyboard long enough, hear out what Rand Paul had to say. Makes sense
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2018, 02:33 PM   #80
woodtoo

There is a cell in Guantanamo with Brennan's name on it where he can pray to Allah five times a day with his brethren.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2018, 03:24 PM   #81
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:

Do you know what "Five Eyes" is? ...
Is that a kid who wears a pair of glasses and a monocle?

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2018, 03:39 PM   #82
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR
Quoted from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes:
Totally discredited

The Democratic rebuttal to the Nunes memo tears it apart
https://www.vox.com/world/2018/2/24/...es-schiff-memo

Late on Saturday afternoon, House Democrats surprised the country by releasing their rebuttal to the so-called Nunes memo — the document, prepared by Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), that has become a key part of the conservative argument that the FBI is biased against President Donald Trump. The Democrats’ rebuttal memo, written by Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), argues that the Nunes memo is full of “distortions and misrepresentations” that don’t stand up to scrutiny based on the underlying classified evidence.

But you are so caught up in believing nonsense, you can't judge fairly
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller
There are ton of conspiracy threads you can post this in. Just go there.
He is correct. This whole board is one tin foil hat conspiracy theory. Devin Nunes is a fraud
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2018, 03:45 PM   #83
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Totally discredited

The Democratic rebuttal to the Nunes memo tears it apart
https://www.vox.com/world/2018/2/24/...es-schiff-memo

Late on Saturday afternoon, House Democrats surprised the country by releasing their rebuttal to the so-called Nunes memo — the document, prepared by Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), that has become a key part of the conservative argument that the FBI is biased against President Donald Trump. The Democrats’ rebuttal memo, written by Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), argues that the Nunes memo is full of “distortions and misrepresentations” that don’t stand up to scrutiny based on the underlying classified evidence.

But you are so caught up in believing nonsense, you can't judge fairly
He is correct. This whole board is one tin foil hat conspiracy theory. Devin Nunes is a fraud

Adam Schiff.

That pencil-necked geek couldn't beat a 7 year old in an arm-wrestling contest.

He also leaks more supposed "inside information" than a colander does water.

Seriously. Crazy eyes Schiff is as believable as Pinocchio.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2018, 04:37 PM   #84
hcap

I known Maddow is not a favorite here. But there is s spooky parallel between John Brennan being "silenced" and others threatened, and the Nixon enemy list

Today is the Anniversary of Nixon’s Confidential Enemies List Memorandum | Video Worth Watching
https://sandiegofreepress.org/2018/0...orth-watching/

...On this date, August 16th, in 1971, John Dean drafted a confidential memo that essentially outlined the structure of what is now popularly referred to as Nixon’s Enemies List. Rachel Maddow shows us the gory details from a copy of the original memorandum and notes that unlike the current administration’s very public retaliations against its perceived enemies, the Nixon administration believed it was necessary for this behavior to remain behind-the-scenes and covert. How times have changed!

Old 08-16-2018, 04:54 PM   #85
hcap

I also know you folks don't like James Clapper.
Well tough.

Former DNI James Clapper Details Why Trump's Petty Targeting of His Critics Is So Troubling for Democracy
The president took an unprecedented move on Wednesday.
https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-po...his-critics-so

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper called in to CNN Wednesday afternoon to discuss President Donald Trump's stunning decision to revoke the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan.

As many observers noted, this appeared to be a brazen move by the president to use the powers of his office to punish a critic. The White House also released a list of other former officials — all critics of Trump — who might have their clearances revoked. Clapper told CNN host Brooke Baldwin that while the specific issue of security clearances is not the most crucial topic, the president's decision nevertheless represents a serious break with tradition and a threat to freedom of expression in the United States.

"Will the republic stand or fall on whether John retains his access to classified information, or mine or any others that were named?" he said. "Of course not. The larger issue here, to me, throughout, has been infringement on First Amendment rights. And I think people ought to think seriously about that."
Old 08-16-2018, 05:01 PM   #86
ElKabong

Quote:
I known Maddow is not a favorite here. But there is s spooky parallel between John Brennan being "silenced" and others threatened, and the Nixon enemy list

https://youtu.be/i_EZAJPNEsM

Nah. More like Obama tapping phones of members of the press. You remember, right? Americans.

I would have said it reminded me of the DNC rigging an election against Bernie sanders, but it doesn't approach that kind of crime. Keep trying tho. You'll find something solid... Some day
Old 08-16-2018, 05:05 PM   #87
ElKabong

Quote:
Well tough.

Former DNI James Clapper Details Why Trump's Petty Targeting of His Critics Is So Troubling for Democracy
The president took an unprecedented move on Wednesday.
https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-po...his-critics-so

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper called in to CNN Wednesday afternoon to discuss President Donald Trump's stunning decision to revoke the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan.

As many observers noted, this appeared to be a brazen move by the president to use the powers of his office to punish a critic. The White House also released a list of other former officials — all critics of Trump — who might have their clearances revoked. Clapper told CNN host Brooke Baldwin that while the specific issue of security clearances is not the most crucial topic, the president's decision nevertheless represents a serious break with tradition and a threat to freedom of expression in the United States.

"Will the republic stand or fall on whether John retains his access to classified information, or mine or any others that were named?" he said. "Of course not. The larger issue here, to me, throughout, has been infringement on First Amendment rights. And I think people ought to think seriously about that."
So, what bits of homespun wisdom did he offer up about the IRS going after a political group that isn't in line with his narrative? The tea party would love to hear about abuse of power from the gubmint, what did he add??
Old 08-16-2018, 05:10 PM   #88
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Nah. More like Obama tapping phones of members of the press. You remember, right? Americans.

I would have said it reminded me of the DNC rigging an election against Bernie sanders, but it doesn't approach that kind of crime. Keep trying tho. You'll find something solid... Some day
[

Thanks elysiantraveller
Old 08-16-2018, 05:20 PM   #89
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Well tough.

Harry, do you think you win anyone over to your opinion with these posts, or is it just fun and games for you, just sumpthin' to do?
Old 08-16-2018, 05:26 PM   #90
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Thanks elysiantraveller
No problem... works better for me though.

Having fundamental problems with both the left and "new" right in this country is very liberating.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: