Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-25-2019, 01:52 PM   #301
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
It doesn't matter and it's another goalpost move to talk about something else. Obstructing justice is obstructing justice.

You can obstruct justice without committing a crime...

I've actually discussed this DIRECTLY with you in a couple other posts. More proof you don't actually read what I post and seek to either personally attack, change the subject, or disagree reflexively...
Its NOT moving the goalpost when I am DIRECTLY replying to what YOU said lol....
YOU brought up the fact that if you refuse to adhere to a warrant, then its obstruction. I just merely said that a warrant can ONLY be issued with cause. Of course you don't want to talk about that part. YOU are as selective as they come.
YOU keep talking about reading the report. Did you really think Mueller's report would say they didn't have cause to investigate? IT WOULD INVALIDATE EVERYTHING in his own report.
NOW, we hopefully will get to see the basis for it all (which is all I was saying in my reply to you).
BUT we get it...you and cap and the rest of the libs want TRUMP found guilty of SOMETHING that you will make up your own conclusions and try him in your own mind.
Meanwhile, I will stay on my platform that I said months ago in my reply to you....ONCE Charges are brought, and he is FOUND GUILTY, then I will gladly say he should be punished. UNTIL said time, this is a country of innocent UNTIL said time.
And keep telling yourself of your Unbiased ways...... AS Tom, said, who are you trying to prove it too??? Its no different then telling everyone here how HOT or smoking your partner is.....
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2019, 02:37 PM   #302
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Its NOT moving the goalpost when I am DIRECTLY replying to what YOU said lol....
YOU brought up the fact that if you refuse to adhere to a warrant, then its obstruction. I just merely said that a warrant can ONLY be issued with cause. Of course you don't want to talk about that part. YOU are as selective as they come.
YOU keep talking about reading the report. Did you really think Mueller's report would say they didn't have cause to investigate? IT WOULD INVALIDATE EVERYTHING in his own report.
NOW, we hopefully will get to see the basis for it all (which is all I was saying in my reply to you).
BUT we get it...you and cap and the rest of the libs want TRUMP found guilty of SOMETHING that you will make up your own conclusions and try him in your own mind.
Meanwhile, I will stay on my platform that I said months ago in my reply to you....ONCE Charges are brought, and he is FOUND GUILTY, then I will gladly say he should be punished. UNTIL said time, this is a country of innocent UNTIL said time.
And keep telling yourself of your Unbiased ways...... AS Tom, said, who are you trying to prove it too??? Its no different then telling everyone here how HOT or smoking your partner is.....
Based on my example of Obstruction of Justice did Trump then commit obstruction?

That is up to Congress to decide... the law is clear on this.

Regardless of the grounds for investigation a investigation occurred that could be obstructed. If Trump did that he broke the law.

The rest is more conspiracy peddling... and attempts to divert attention away from the first question. You want to talk about something else... not the subject at hand.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 04-25-2019 at 02:40 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2019, 06:35 PM   #303
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
The Supreme Court has absolutely nothing to do with the impeachment process. It is solely handled by the House and Senate. Any change to this process would also have to come form the very same people in Congress.

There is no repeal process or intervention process other than a hostile takeover of our current governmental system, laws, and constitution. (aka a 2nd Civil War).
Yes I understand all that, executive privilege is going to be used and that will set the stage, plus the bogus way they started the special council combined with fruit from the poison tree. Half of these lawmakers will be dead of natural causes before they beat the President in court.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2019, 07:48 PM   #304
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Yes I understand all that, executive privilege is going to be used and that will set the stage, plus the bogus way they started the special council combined with fruit from the poison tree. Half of these lawmakers will be dead of natural causes before they beat the President in court.
The Special Counsel was started when Trump fired Comey. Said it was because of Russia then denied saying it was because of Russia. Then instructed the Deputy AG to lie about the circumstances surrounding his firing.
Old 04-25-2019, 08:11 PM   #305
fast4522

I stand by post 303, and discount all that comes from your keyboard.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2019, 08:36 PM   #306
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I stand by post 303, and discount all that comes from your keyboard.
Very forward thinking by you.

He is like a dog that chases its tail around and around and around
hoping one day.
Old 04-25-2019, 09:31 PM   #307
elysiantraveller

Its in the report.
Old 04-25-2019, 09:39 PM   #308
woodtoo

Trump on Hannity now wow!!! Its not in the report but next week looks to be ugly for a lot of folks. Hang on to your hat Ely.
Old 04-25-2019, 10:03 PM   #309
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Trump on Hannity now wow!!! Its not in the report but next week looks to be ugly for a lot of folks. Hang on to your hat Ely.
What's happening next week?
Old 04-25-2019, 10:08 PM   #310
davew

Quote:
Based on my example of Obstruction of Justice did Trump then commit obstruction?

That is up to Congress to decide... the law is clear on this.

Regardless of the grounds for investigation a investigation occurred that could be obstructed. If Trump did that he broke the law.

The rest is more conspiracy peddling... and attempts to divert attention away from the first question. You want to talk about something else... not the subject at hand.
You have a very liberal view of obstruction.

There was a judge on the east coast (Massachusetts?) that was indicted today for obstructing justice. ICE was wanting to deport a man for the 3rd time and were going to take him. The judge snuck him out the back. Dang, can you use vacation time while your in jail?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2019, 10:25 PM   #311
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
You have a very liberal view of obstruction.

There was a judge on the east coast (Massachusetts?) that was indicted today for obstructing justice. ICE was wanting to deport a man for the 3rd time and were going to take him. The judge snuck him out the back. Dang, can you use vacation time while your in jail?
That Judge should be prosecuted. Also I'm not sure how different that is than Trump attempting to influence testimony to the Special Counsel...

I noticed a Conspiracy to Obstruct Justice charge in there.
Old 04-25-2019, 10:59 PM   #312
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
The Special Counsel was started when Trump fired Comey. Said it was because of Russia then denied saying it was because of Russia. Then instructed the Deputy AG to lie about the circumstances surrounding his firing.

Did Trump have the authority to fire Comey? (The answer is yes)

Did the Deputy AG suggest he fire Comey? (The answer is yes)

Are you saying Trump told Rosenstein to lie?

How big of a shovel do you have right now? I'd suggest you quit digging.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2019, 11:17 PM   #313
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
1--Did Trump have the authority to fire Comey? (The answer is yes)

2--Did the Deputy AG suggest he fire Comey? (The answer is yes)

3--Are you saying Trump told Rosenstein to lie?

How big of a shovel do you have right now? I'd suggest you quit digging.
I'll start with #3 -- it was actually Rod Rosenstein who suggested to Donald Trump to fire Jim Comey. Trump also never asked anyone to lie, at any time.

Next, #2 -- In addition to the Deputy AG, about every Democrat in politics demanded Comey be fired! Hillary made her intentions well known about this matter too. This was before the election, of course, but nonetheless, if Hillary had won Comey would have 'retired'.

It was only after Trump won and took office, did the Democrats and media rally in support of the criminal and disgraced Jim Comey.

#1 -- Trump has the Constitutional right to fire anyone and everyone if he so chose. The DoJ, FBI members all work under the chief law enforcer in the country -- the President of the United States.

The idiocy around here saying Trump obstructed justice is just that -- idiotic. He could fire anyone he wants to and could have fired Mueller at any time, but Trump did not do so. That's the poop -- Trump did not fire anyone, despite be able to.

Last edited by reckless; 04-25-2019 at 11:19 PM.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2019, 01:13 AM   #314
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
The White House Will Fight McGahn Subpoena Because His Public Testimony Could Be a Knockout Blow
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...er-bullet.html
Don't you ever get tired, or feel really stupid posting this stuff?

What is this? Potential KNOCKOUT BLOW #5,671?

You guys should really give it up at this point. It's not working.
Old 04-26-2019, 01:15 AM   #315
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Trump will never be impeached. You heard it here first.

It's not in Democrats' best interests, for starters.

The THREAT of impeachment is way better than impeachment itself, so that will go on infinitum.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: