Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-22-2024, 01:18 PM   #856
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
Isn't this the point that 46 chimes in with a response of Poppycock.

Mostpost claims that the 2 guys on the video are obviously quacks and you are an idiot for listenting to them.

Horsescourses, will just chime in I still have just 1 set of lips so I am good.

By the way talk about strange coincidences. Earlier this year Stephen Colbert (you know Mr. Vax Scene himself) lost his personal exectuve assistant who was in her 50's to Cancer and Daily Show writer Tom Johnson (55) died of a cardiac issue. Tom Johnson tweeted at one point I am vaccinated, why aren't you, you stupid fucking fuck.

Last edited by Poindexter; 04-22-2024 at 01:23 PM.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-22-2024, 02:11 PM   #857
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Tom Johnson tweeted at one point I am vaccinated, why aren't you, you stupid fucking fuck.
I think all heart related deaths of youngish people who aren't supposed to die that young of heart attacks is now being attributed to CLIMATE CHANGE

get with the narrative...duh
Old 04-22-2024, 03:02 PM   #858
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Isn't this the point that 46 chimes in with a response of Poppycock.

Mostpost claims that the 2 guys on the video are obviously quacks and you are an idiot for listenting to them.

Horsescourses, will just chime in I still have just 1 set of lips so I am good.

By the way talk about strange coincidences. Earlier this year Stephen Colbert (you know Mr. Vax Scene himself) lost his personal exectuve assistant who was in her 50's to Cancer and Daily Show writer Tom Johnson (55) died of a cardiac issue. Tom Johnson tweeted at one point I am vaccinated, why aren't you, you stupid fucking fuck.
Remember, mostpost is in dementia AND he was vaxxed, so take his thoughts with a grain of salt.
Old 04-22-2024, 03:27 PM   #859
Poindexter

By the way another report on excessive heart disease (and lightly mentioned other ailments).

But don't miss that key information at the end. Even though the vax definitely caused "some" harm, those benefits definitely outweighed the risk (unless of course your are dead or disabled). By the way if she is admitting to "some" harm that means they know major harm was caused by the vaccine. Of course they will never admit that and they will always use the greater good spin on any negative information they provide.

You have to read between the lines. Or live in Mostpost's world. Whatever makes you happy.

Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-29-2024, 07:18 PM   #860
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
By John Ely Senior Health Reporter For Mailonline | Updated: 08:43 EDT, 29 April 2024
AstraZeneca admits for first time its Covid vaccine CAN cause rare side effect in tense legal fight with victims of 'defective' jab:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ctive-jab.html

Quote:
AstraZeneca has admitted in court for the first time that its Covid jab can cause a deadly blood clotting side effect.

The exceedingly rare reaction is at the heart of a multi million-pound class action by dozens of families who allege they, or their loved ones, were maimed or killed by the pharmaceutical titan's 'defective' vaccine.

Lawyers representing the claimants believe some of the cases could be worth up to £20m in compensation.

Cambridge-based AstraZeneca, which is contesting the claims, acknowledged in a legal document submitted to the High Court in February that its vaccine 'can, in very rare cases, cause TTS'.

TTS is short for thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome – a medical condition where a person suffers blood clots along with a low platelet count...

From post #834 on Page 6:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...168260&page=56

ELSEVIER | Feb 12, 2024
COVID-19 vaccines and adverse events of special interest: A multinational Global Vaccine Data Network (GVDN) cohort study of 99 million vaccinated individuals:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...64410X24001270

Quote:
Table 4
Aggregated OE Ratios by last dose, haematologic conditions, period 0–42 days.

AESI: THR=Thrombocytopenia, ITP= Idiopathic thrombocytopenia, PEM= Pulmonary embolism, CVST=Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, SVT= Splanchnic vein thrombosis

It's not as is if it wasn't known.

And it's not as exceedingly rare as the press makes it out to be:
Dose 1: ITP 1.40X higher than expected.
Dose 3: ITP 3.65X higher than expected.

But a vaccine maker finally admitted it in court.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 04-29-2024 at 07:32 PM.
Jeff P is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2024, 04:40 PM   #861
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I think all heart related deaths of youngish people who aren't supposed to die that young of heart attacks is now being attributed to CLIMATE CHANGE

get with the narrative...duh

The George Washington University Hospital Blog
'Tis the Season When You're Most Likely to Have a Heart Attack:
https://www.gwhospital.com/about/blo...e-heart-attack

Quote:
...Here are six factors that may affect your heart health at this time of year:
Quote:
5. Weather – Depending on the region, the holiday season can coincide with colder temperatures, which may exacerbate heart health issues. Cold weather constricts blood vessels and may increase blood pressure, potentially triggering heart attacks in vulnerable people.

I'm trying. Really I am.

But I keep having a hard time... getting with the narrative that is.

-jp