Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:18 PM   #2581
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
Wikileaks has some docs roaming the web that are interesting, but none verified. I won't repeat what's in them until verified. They refer to voters in certain states, in a bad way. But I'm not sure they are real.

They must be fake, the DNC said the next ones will be altered and fake.....
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2016, 12:13 AM   #2582
johnhannibalsmith

The excerpts from the FBI interview are hysterical. "Don't recall training on classified info", "Thought 'C' was a method of alphabetizing not notation for 'classified', didn't consider whether details on a future drone attack should/would be classified, can't remember anything because of a concussion, etc, etc.

I mean really, I know that there are those that just will never vote for Trump but how in the hell can anyone actually actively promote this pathetic turd as a presidential candidate?

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2016, 01:06 AM   #2583
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
The excerpts from the FBI interview are hysterical. "Don't recall training on classified info", "Thought 'C' was a method of alphabetizing not notation for 'classified', didn't consider whether details on a future drone attack should/would be classified, can't remember anything because of a concussion, etc, etc.

I mean really, I know that there are those that just will never vote for Trump but how in the hell can anyone actually actively promote this pathetic turd as a presidential candidate?
I agree totally that FBI interview was hilarious!

I wouldn't say anyone would say I'm actively promoting Hillary except people here maybe.
Old 09-03-2016, 08:36 AM   #2584
chadk66

Quote:
Wikileaks has some docs roaming the web that are interesting, but none verified. I won't repeat what's in them until verified. They refer to voters in certain states, in a bad way. But I'm not sure they are real.
has anything wiki leaks leaked been proven to be wrong? I just can't recall that there has been.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2016, 08:38 AM   #2585
chadk66

The FBI should be so damn ashamed of themselves. Their credibility just dropped to zero. Unbelievable. At what point do we just lock all these crooked bastards up, FBI included.
Old 09-03-2016, 08:46 AM   #2586
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Hillary Clinton

Biggest idiot in history, or biggest liar of all time?
You decide.

Anyone with issues abut Trump.....is THIS dirt bag your solution?
Old 09-03-2016, 09:18 AM   #2587
Clocker

Just when you thought you had heard it all. A laptop and a thumb drive containing an archive of Hillary's emails from the private server was 'lost' in the mail.

Quote:
A laptop containing a copy, or “archive,” of the emails on Hillary Clinton’s private server was apparently lost—in the postal mail—according to an FBI report released Friday. Along with it, a thumb drive that also contained an archive of Clinton’s emails has been lost and is not in the FBI’s possession.

The archives on the laptop and thumbdrive were constructed by Clinton aides in 2013, using a convoluted process, before her emails were turned over to State Department officials and later scrubbed to determine which ones had classified information and should either be withheld from public view or could be released with redactions. The archive of messages would contain none of those safeguards, potentially exposing classified information if it were ever opened and its contents read.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/02/hillary-clinton-s-team-lost-a-laptop-full-of-her-emails-in-the-actual-mail.html
Old 09-03-2016, 09:39 AM   #2588
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Hillary Clinton

Biggest idiot in history, or biggest liar of all time?
You decide.

Anyone with issues abut Trump.....is THIS dirt bag your solution?
Now, why would anyone think ill of our gal Hillary!?

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell basically called her a liar and a dirtbag.

Former Secretary(s) of State George Shultz and Henry Kissinger just the other day said they will not endorse her.

And, despite the FBI being derelict in their duty to America by first, not arresting her, and second, playing the dump game on late Friday on a Holiday weekend (presumably when no one is paying attention) the same, abused citizens of the USA know full well who and what Hillary! is ... and it isn't the future President of the US.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2016, 10:05 AM   #2589
chadk66

So what is the countries options. If you have someone that has blatantly broken the law and you have the AG and FBI refusing to prosecute them, is there another way to prosecute? There has to be. It's the most disgusting thing I think that has happened to this country in regards to corruption. you can't make this shit up.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:26 AM   #2590
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I bought a used car yesterday, there was a Hillary thumb drive in the trunk......

Anybody check Mosties house for that missing laptop? Hello Newman!
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2016, 10:29 AM   #2591
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
...an archive of Hillary's emails from the private server was 'lost' in the mail.

That might be the straw that breaks the camel's back for mostpost. He'll go to the deepest depths for you until you start dragging USPS through the mud to cover your ass.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2016, 10:41 AM   #2592
Clocker

Quote:
I bought a used car yesterday, there was a Hillary thumb drive in the trunk......
Just wipe it with a cloth and it will be as good as new.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:50 AM   #2593
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66
So what is the countries options. If you have someone that has blatantly broken the law and you have the AG and FBI refusing to prosecute them, is there another way to prosecute? There has to be. It's the most disgusting thing I think that has happened to this country in regards to corruption. you can't make this shit up.
What we have is the result of many, many years of people saying morals don't matter in our political candidates. Of course they matter. If I'm hiring anyone who has any authority at all, their morals count every bit as much as their experience. Maybe more.

At the very top of the list of what we should require if our elected officials is honesty. None of us will ever agree with all their policy opinions, so allow for some policy disagreements. We'll always be ok as long as our leaders are honest and ethical and try to do their best for the country, regardless of whether we always agree on their policies or choices.

What we must have from them are good men and women who aren't curruptible and will likewise hire and appoint those who are honest and not corruptible.

We have a choice coming up. Neither are perfect, and neither do we agree on all things. Which do we believe is less corruptible? Which do we believe will have at his or her top agenda is what is best for the country? That is who you should vote for President.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2016, 10:52 AM   #2594
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
Now, why would anyone think ill of our gal Hillary!?

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell basically called her a liar and a dirtbag.

Former Secretary(s) of State George Shultz and Henry Kissinger just the other day said they will not endorse her.

And, despite the FBI being derelict in their duty to America by first, not arresting her, and second, playing the dump game on late Friday on a Holiday weekend (presumably when no one is paying attention) the same, abused citizens of the USA know full well who and what Hillary! is ... and it isn't the future President of the US.
thegreek.com took their election line down @ 7:00 EST thursday evening, 24 hours before this FBI report came out about the guy smashing her phones. she has no business running anything, she is completely untrustworthy. someone in the FBI had to tip these guys sitting in Costa Rica about the report so that they couldn't get hurt with all the Republican action they were about to get bombarded with.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2016, 11:05 AM   #2595
Clocker

Libs justify the questionable finances of the Clinton Foundation (pay for access, donations from despots, etc.) by citing all the good work that they do. Or do they?

Quote:
First, the Clinton Foundation is a strange type of “charity” to begin with. The New York Times has described the Foundation as “more a nonprofit global consulting firm than a traditional philanthropy.” Contrary to James Carville’s claim that the Foundation is “taking money from rich people and giving it to poor people,” its primary mission, says the Times, is “not to provide direct humanitarian aid.” Instead it “is known for sending bright but inexperienced recent graduates to work as technical advisers to government ministries.”

Ira Magaziner, who heads the independent Clinton Health Access Initiative, has said of their work that “the whole thing is bankable… It’s a commercial proposition. This is not charity.” Instead of aid, the Clinton Foundation spends much of its effort “creating new markets,” finding lucrative investment opportunities in the developing world for Western private capital. These have included everything from “using business methods to streamline fertilizer markets in Africa” to “working with credit card companies to expand the volume of low-cost loans offered to poor inner city residents.” (Note that typically, enticing poor people into taking on large amounts of credit card debt is not among the activities of a charitable foundation.) Bill Clinton is open about the fact that in this work, he is trying to help corporations profit from the developing world. He attempts to “reinvent philanthropy” as a lucrative enterprise for his partners because, in his words, “I think it’s wrong to ask anyone to lose money.”
A lot more detail in the article:
https://www.currentaffairs.org/2016/08/the-clinton-foundations-problems-are-deeper-than