Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-17-2024, 01:59 PM   #76
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
There are plenty of innocent civilians in Gaza. And there are international laws crafted by the United States which prohibit the persecution of civilians during acts of "war". Of course, Israel is not obligated to obey such laws. When the Palestinians attack the Israeli civilians, "wars" ensue...but when the Israelis attack the Palestinian civilians, hardly any mention of this is ever made in this country.
Don't fuck with the Jews then...

The world has been fucking with Jews for centuries. I could tell you some real horror stories. Maybe you don't know...being Greek and all.

Now that Israel is getting all uppity the world doesn't like this.

Too

Fucking

Bad

If the world didn't fuck with the Jews so much, there wouldn't have been a need for the creation of Israel in the first place (partly to assuage the collective guilt of society at the time, no doubt). And we wouldn't have the problems we have today.

But the world just can't stop fucking with the Jews.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 04-17-2024 at 02:00 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-17-2024, 01:59 PM   #77
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
And one day it may be you in the back of an ambulance, stuck because a bunch of morons shouting death to America and chained to barrels full of cement blocked the way to your hospital. I would consider your preventable death a murder.

Last time I checked a modest delay in getting treatment for a severe mental illness is not harmful if the person has someone insuring their safety and those around them. The guy obviously has mental issues, I would be curious if he was born with them or developed them due to his environment. I would venture a guess Cliffy was the victim of bullying and his internet behavior is his way of acting out and getting his revenge, pathetic as it is, it works for him.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-17-2024, 06:47 PM   #78
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
You know they don’t believe in the Constitution. Except for that one part about bearing arms. All the other stuff o not counts if you’re white.
And the part about abortion. Don't forget about that section relating to abortions on a national scale
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-17-2024, 07:55 PM   #79
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
A good start??

I don't wish for civilian deaths, although not many are innocent over there, but my "a good start" seemed like the likely response to the statement he made.

Pretty much every person over the age of 7 in Palestine hates Americans and Jews so collateral damage does not concern me much. Kind of like the little 6 year old POS that shot the teacher, in Newport News,Va. he is evil, a real life Damien. The poor woman he shot looks terrible, she looks like she has put on quite a bit of weight and aged 15 years in the last two, poor lady. Not sure if he was born wired wrong or his mother taught him to hate white people, he had hit, tried to choke a teacher, and said he wanted to set the teacher he shot on fire.
I believe even at 6, he cannot be rehabilitated.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 04-17-2024 at 07:57 PM.
Old 04-17-2024, 08:38 PM   #80
fast4522

Quote:
There are plenty of innocent civilians in Gaza. And there are international laws crafted by the United States which prohibit the persecution of civilians during acts of "war". Of course, Israel is not obligated to obey such laws. When the Palestinians attack the Israeli civilians, "wars" ensue...but when the Israelis attack the Palestinian civilians, hardly any mention of this is ever made in this country.
Sure there is, and fuck with anyone you want seriously. But if you fuck with the Israelis expect to be back stabbed continuously and face one angry nation for doing so, you got it?
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-17-2024, 08:43 PM   #81
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Sure there is, and fuck with anyone you want seriously. But if you fuck with the Israelis expect to be back stabbed continuously and face one angry nation for doing so, you got it?
Okay, I got it...Israel is tough. I saw how tough when Netanyahu ran to Papa Joe to see how the Iran situation should be addressed.
Old 04-17-2024, 08:56 PM   #82
fast4522

Quote:
Okay, I got it...Israel is tough. I saw how tough when Netanyahu ran to Papa Joe to see how the Iran situation should be addressed.
No you do not get it, Biden is shovel ready and No One wants the Witch from California. Israel we have a vested interest in, you think anyone gives a rats ass about Gaza, please.
Old 04-17-2024, 10:19 PM   #83
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Wasn't it the other way around?

If not, why was it reported that Biden told Israel they would not participate in or support a retaliatory strike on Iran?

If the situation played out as you say in your quote above, Netty would have run to Papa Demented, and he would have mumbled back to Bibi "hands off Iran, I love them more" and that would be that.

There would be no reporting of the consequences for Israel if they struck back at Iran (ie. no support)

A little confusing. Where do you get your news?
Old 04-18-2024, 12:07 PM   #84
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

BiBi acted as an ally should.
He obviously was not aware what a spineless POS Biden was.

And what does the Great Greek Philosopher say about Ocy7?
CLEARLY that was genocide, but where where the international law abiders on Oct 8

F****** bullshit.
Go sit on a bridge, be all you can be, with those who think like you.
Zeich Hiel!
Old 04-18-2024, 12:45 PM   #85
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
BiBi acted as an ally should.
He obviously was not aware what a spineless POS Biden was.

And what does the Great Greek Philosopher say about Ocy7?
CLEARLY that was genocide, but where where the international law abiders on Oct 8

F****** bullshit.
Go sit on a bridge, be all you can be, with those who think like you.
Zeich Hiel!
The should stand below it to be urinated on.
Old 04-18-2024, 01:22 PM   #86
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

And how convenient of so many to forget all the attacks on Israel, many every year.

Where the F*** were all these hamashole then?
Where the F*** was the UN and all these internationals when it was JEWS being attacked.

F*** them all. NOW it the JEWS turn.
I wish them sweet revenge.

And F*** anyone who diesn't like it.
Your FUHER still loves you. Ziech Hiel!
Old 04-18-2024, 02:15 PM   #87
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
And how convenient of so many to forget all the attacks on Israel, many every year.

Where the F*** were all these hamashole then?
Where the F*** was the UN and all these internationals when it was JEWS being attacked.

F*** them all. NOW it the JEWS turn.
I wish them sweet revenge.

And F*** anyone who diesn't like it.
Your FUHER still loves you. Ziech Hiel!
Democrats all seem to quickly forget who started the fights. You would not believe the blow back from restoring and displaying the Enola Gay, unfortunately ,as in she belongs where most would stare at her in amazement like I did, in liberal mecca Fairfax County Virginia at the National Air & Space Museum's Steven F. Udvar Hazy Center. It probably gets the least attention of all the exhibits.

A lot of lefties look at it as having a hand in murdering 70,000+ innocent civilians. For those lefties born in an era where Pearl Harbor gets little coverage, the Enola Gay is a Boeing B-29 Superfortress that introduced the city of Hiroshima Japan to Little Boy.

She pretty much ended the last of the WWII conflicts and saved us from a land invasion of Japan that would have resulted in more casualties than caused by the two atom bombs. She saved lives on both sides. Japan
also received a surrender demand and told 10 days earlier they would be met with complete destruction if they did not, they were warned.
Old 04-18-2024, 02:59 PM   #88
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Like I said...if you truly want to rid the world of evil, like we did in WWII, you need a scorched earth policy...like we did in WWII

The Israelis understand this now.
Old 04-18-2024, 04:24 PM   #89
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

When you have roaches, you don't just on the ones you see, you spray everywhere.

My apologies to roaches for comparing them to the hamasholes.
Old 04-18-2024, 11:30 PM   #90
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
The above aged poorly

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 04-18-2024 at 11:37 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply