Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-24-2020, 11:27 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The people who stay on off-topic, like hcap

Continuing to bang their ****ing heads against the wall...

They are paid operatives, right? Working for either Russia or China or Soros or whoever the ****ing flavor of the day is that is supposed to be trying to influence America via social media....right?

It has to be...there is no other explanation for human behavior seen from guys like hcap and others who continue to decry what a horrible place this is, what horrible people occupy this forum...and yet guys like hcap CONTINUE TO PARTICIPATE HERE NON ****ING STOP!!

So he's either insane, or being paid to do this as a side hustle.
Old 12-24-2020, 11:58 AM   #2
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

They are paid operatives, right? Working for either Russia or China or Soros or whoever the ****ing flavor of the day is that is supposed to be trying to influence America via social media....right?

It has to be...there is no other explanation for human behavior seen from guys like hcap and others who continue to decry what a horrible place this is, what horrible people occupy this forum...and yet guys like hcap CONTINUE TO PARTICIPATE HERE NON ****ING STOP!!

No, I enjoy masking fools of the obsequious PA off topic crew, and particularly now rubbing it in, turning the knife, as Trump dissolves while you guys bitch and moan constantly.

No, I am an independent agent rolling on the floor watching Trumpism melt away

Enjoying the cult of Trump become the stench of Trump

Phew!!
Old 12-24-2020, 12:01 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The methods and mindsets that produced Trump as POTUS in the first place aren't going anywhere.

You'll see this soon enough.

You're always 100% wrong on all things political.

I believe you were one of the ones calling the Republican party DEAD AND BURIED for at least 100 years when Obama was POTUS and the Dems took both houses.

How long did that last? Not only didn't it last too long...it resulted in TRUMP.

See...you were dead ****ing wrong...as always.

Trump may be gone as POTUS, but the mindset that created him makes up close to half this country.

Kinda sucks for you.

Better put us all into concentration camps before it really gets out of control.
Old 12-24-2020, 12:07 PM   #4
woodtoo

As a nice Christmas gift to all on Pace Advantage I pray he may disappear Christmas morning. We all have our dreams.
Old 12-24-2020, 12:18 PM   #5
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

hcap was an early prototype for Alexa. A cross between a parrot and an ASS.

It somehow escaped the test lab and gained access to the internet.
Old 12-24-2020, 12:23 PM   #6
hcap

Quote:
The methods and mindsets that produced Trump as POTUS in the first place aren't going anywhere.

You'll see this soon enough.

You're always 100% wrong on all things political.

I believe you were one of the ones calling the Republican party DEAD AND BURIED for at least 100 years when Obama was POTUS and the Dems took both houses.

How long did that last? Not only didn't it last too long...it resulted in TRUMP.

See...you were dead ****ing wrong...as always.

Trump may be gone as POTUS, but the mindset that created him makes up close to half this country.

Kinda sucks for you.

Better put us all into concentration camps before it really gets out of control.
As I told you "It was only a matter of time". Biden won and Trump lost his fat sorry ass. I, and a quite few others here were right and you and your fellow hypnotized low information Trumpite contingent were wrong. So wrong you cannot even admit it. Pathetic.

Trumpism may not die completely. But it will fade dramatically . Probably migrate to Q'anon and some other weird fringe conspiracy groups.

Should fit right in off topic.

Last edited by hcap; 12-24-2020 at 12:28 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-24-2020, 12:29 PM   #7
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
hcap was an early prototype for Alexa. A cross between a parrot and an ASS.

It somehow escaped the test lab and gained access to the internet.
Did you bitch something Captain Tom?
Old 12-24-2020, 12:47 PM   #8
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Y’all ain’t getting shit for Christmas!

Where’s the love?
Old 12-24-2020, 01:41 PM   #9
Marshall Bennett

Hcap's an angry little elf left behind by Santa many Christmas mornings ago. Santa chose PA off-topic to dump him off knowing he'd get stuck here and never leave.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-24-2020, 01:47 PM   #10
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Hcap's an angry little elf left behind by Santa many Christmas mornings ago. Santa chose PA off-topic to dump him off knowing he'd get stuck here and never leave.
MEAN Santa!!!
Old 12-24-2020, 02:38 PM   #11
MargieRose

Most people know the consequences of feeding a stray cat.

Feed a stray cat, and he'll keep coming back for more. Stop feeding him, and it won't be long before he'll look for a new source to satisfy his cravings/needs. That is not to say that the 'feeders' don't sometimes have peculiar cravings/needs of their own to keep the circle going.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-24-2020, 04:35 PM   #12
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post

Feed a stray cat, and he'll keep coming back for more. Stop feeding him, and it won't be long before he'll look for a new source to satisfy his cravings/needs. That is not to say that the 'feeders' don't sometimes have peculiar cravings/needs of their own to keep the circle going.
Cut the endless bullshit conspiracy theories, pathetic mournful longings for your idiot ex president, beveling he did not lose, and I will take a break.....

Meow
Old 12-24-2020, 04:56 PM   #13
MONEY

Quote:

Keyboard warriors need someplace to safely strike their opponents.
Old 12-24-2020, 04:59 PM   #14
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post

I feed every stray cat that comes to my doorstep, and I now have a regular gathering of 10 stray cats in my back yard -- including a couple of the cutest kittens that I've ever seen -- for whom I have provided adequate shelter against the bitter winter elements. To say that some of my neighbors are displeased is to put it mildly. On occasion...I have to remind them that I am the boss and decision-maker on my property.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-24-2020, 05:24 PM   #15
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I feed every stray cat that comes to my doorstep, and I now have a regular gathering of 10 stray cats in my back yard -- including a couple of the cutest kittens that I've ever seen -- for whom I have provided adequate shelter against the bitter winter elements. To say that some of my neighbors are displeased is to put it mildly. On occasion...I have to remind them that I am the boss and decision-maker on my property.
I take it that out of consideration for your neighbors, you capture your strays and get them all fixed, right?