Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-18-2023, 06:10 AM   #91
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
So whatever happened with this? Anyone know the "official" reason why he suffered cardiac arrest?

And oh yeah, you STILL can't mention the vaccine without people going nuts...LMAO

https://twitter.com/Big_Mike_Obama/s...70130512584704

I wonder if the others are not getting covered, as it seems most of these heart attacks in young athletes are happening mostly to the elite ones, you don't hear a lot of .220 hitting High School utility infielders dropping out of nowhere.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2023, 10:32 AM   #92
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I wonder if the others are not getting covered, as it seems most of these heart attacks in young athletes are happening mostly to the elite ones, you don't hear a lot of .220 hitting High School utility infielders dropping out of nowhere.
They have been failing to cover this crap up from day one. It is easy not to report it when it is some athlete not really known in say Kansas. It is a little hard to cover it up when it is Lebrons James' son. We covered a bunch of them here. Just google John Stockton and 1000's of athlete died of covid vaccine. The man has been villified. I think he even had his season tickets to Gonzaga pulled. Every time there is a suspicious death you never hear anything about it. Well they do say that the family asks for privacy. It is almost like the government comes in and tells the family to STFU with a big iron fist. Rappers, former athletes....the family initially says he had the vaccine and then died, then never a peep out of anyone. Did you watch the video posted here a couple of weeks where Steve Kirsch interviewed a man who knew of 15 people that died from the vaccine. I believe another 7 were disabled. Many very young. I bet you that will never make the nightly news or Inside Edition. If you want to know the truth the info is out there. If you want to buy the MSM narrative, be my guest. It is a free country, at least for the time being.

People can call me a conspiracy theorist all they want. I know the truth. if people want to pretend these vaccines are safe and effective, I can't help them. I assure these drug companies are going to keep pumping out new MRNA vaccines and the MSM is going to continue to vigorously push them. Anyone want to play russian roulette, be my guest. IMO, you have a death wish (or even worse you can become severely disabled if you take one of these MRNA vaccines. It doesn't happen to everyone, but it happens to too many and they will continue covering it up. Just read Ed Dowds book or just follow him on rumble I think. He actually did an interview with Tucker.The dude has loads of money, he doesn't need to profit on making up fake conspiracies. Same with Steve Kirsch. More importantly why would you need to take these vaccines. They do not work and even if you have a 1 in 10,000 (I believe it is more in the ballpark 1 in maybe 600) chance of something really bad happening to you (every time you take one you increase your risk of something bad happening). It is a all risk no reward thing and I am sure many in this forum (especially on the racing side) would argue me down vehemently. My response is always Walgreens and Cvs is open, you cannot be too careful. (by the way that is sarcasm).

Last edited by Poindexter; 08-18-2023 at 10:37 AM.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2023, 12:36 PM   #93
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
They have been failing to cover this crap up from day one. It is easy not to report it when it is some athlete not really known in say Kansas. It is a little hard to cover it up when it is Lebrons James' son. We covered a bunch of them here. Just google John Stockton and 1000's of athlete died of covid vaccine. The man has been villified. I think he even had his season tickets to Gonzaga pulled. Every time there is a suspicious death you never hear anything about it. Well they do say that the family asks for privacy. It is almost like the government comes in and tells the family to STFU with a big iron fist. Rappers, former athletes....the family initially says he had the vaccine and then died, then never a peep out of anyone. Did you watch the video posted here a couple of weeks where Steve Kirsch interviewed a man who knew of 15 people that died from the vaccine. I believe another 7 were disabled. Many very young. I bet you that will never make the nightly news or Inside Edition. If you want to know the truth the info is out there. If you want to buy the MSM narrative, be my guest. It is a free country, at least for the time being.

People can call me a conspiracy theorist all they want. I know the truth. if people want to pretend these vaccines are safe and effective, I can't help them. I assure these drug companies are going to keep pumping out new MRNA vaccines and the MSM is going to continue to vigorously push them. Anyone want to play russian roulette, be my guest. IMO, you have a death wish (or even worse you can become severely disabled if you take one of these MRNA vaccines. It doesn't happen to everyone, but it happens to too many and they will continue covering it up. Just read Ed Dowds book or just follow him on rumble I think. He actually did an interview with Tucker.The dude has loads of money, he doesn't need to profit on making up fake conspiracies. Same with Steve Kirsch. More importantly why would you need to take these vaccines. They do not work and even if you have a 1 in 10,000 (I believe it is more in the ballpark 1 in maybe 600) chance of something really bad happening to you (every time you take one you increase your risk of something bad happening). It is a all risk no reward thing and I am sure many in this forum (especially on the racing side) would argue me down vehemently. My response is always Walgreens and Cvs is open, you cannot be too careful. (by the way that is sarcasm).

You're probably right, I was just thinking there could be a slim chance the deaths were related to bad PEDS and not the vaccine. If anyone thinks there aren't High Schoolers and younger juicing, you are naive. I actually had an employee who juiced as a HS football player, even with needles he wasn't good enough to get a full ride scholarship.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-22-2023, 11:15 AM   #94
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

https://apnews.com/article/maddy-cus...b4cd4646ad5d4d

No cause of death released yet, of course. Dead at 27.

They're probably waiting for idiots like me to post this in a thread accusing the COVID vaccine of killing young athletes in the prime of their lives...then they'll tell us she fell while rock climbing just to make me look like more of a fool then I already am...I'm willing to take that chance though...
Old 09-22-2023, 02:31 PM   #95
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:

They're probably waiting for idiots like me to post this in a thread accusing the COVID vaccine of killing young athletes in the prime of their lives...then they'll tell us she fell while rock climbing just to make me look like more of a fool then I already am...I'm willing to take that chance though...
more ignorance
Old 09-22-2023, 02:44 PM   #96
classhandicapper

Quote:

There are studies out there now showing that vaccine induced myocarditis impacts 1 out of 3000 young males and also a significant number of young females. I am assuming that only counts DIAGNOSED cases of heart inflammation and damage, not those that were mild enough to not require medical attention but still damaged the person's heart.

That's why many countries have stopped pushing vaccines on people younger than 65 unless they have significant risk factors.

The CDC, FDA, US media and Biden administration are the only ones left both corrupt and dumb enough to keep pushing this on children and young healthy people.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-22-2023 at 02:49 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-22-2023, 02:48 PM   #97
classhandicapper

Why are US health bureaucrats pressing mRNA jabs on kids when other countries aren't?

This question is not rhetorical. The incentives here are bizarre, especially since the campaign is bound to fail.

ALEX BERENSON
SEP 22

They didn’t have to be this stupid.

The Centers for Disease Control’s push for new mRNA Covid jabs for everyone is an awful medical decision - particularly for children. Healthy kids and teens are at tiny risk from Omicron but face real dangers from mRNA side effects.

It is equally disastrous politically. Since Wednesday, my tweet using the CDC’s own data to highlight the putrid risk-benefit ratio of vaccinating kids has had 5 million views, far more than any cable news show, and over 40,000 likes. (And I’m far from alone in decrying it.)

What’s particularly odd is that the CDC didn’t have to take this beating.

Most countries are not pushing Covid jabs for healthy kids or working-age adults this fall. The cutoff is generally 65, though Australia recommends the shots only for people over 75 (people 65-74 are told to “consider” them.)

American health bureaucrats could have followed those rules. They could even have set the line lower - 50, say - and still congratulated themselves for being aggressive.

Instead, they chose to include children - a policy that is not merely absurd but guaranteed to spur backlash among all but the tiniest minority of mRNA fanatics.

What’s really happening here?

The simplest (and saddest) possibility: Dr. Mandy Cohen, the new CDC director, and her advisors are just too dumb to understand the math showing how terrible these recommendations are.

This theory has a certain surface plausibility, but I’m not sure. American public health bureaucrats are hardly geniuses, but are they really so much stupider than health bureaucrats everywhere else?

Besides, the CDC’s own presentation Tuesday shows it knows the problems with recommending the shots to teens. Besides ignoring massive numbers of acute side effects like fever that the shots cause, it had to estimate zero cases of mRNA-caused myocarditis in teens out of 1 million shots to make the cost-benefit math work. (In reality, large studies show the shots cause clinically significant myocarditis in teenage boys as often as 1 in 2,500 or 3,000 times - up to 400 cases per 1 million shots in boys.)

Old 09-22-2023, 03:21 PM   #98
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
more ignorance
You aren't a doctor...or any type of scientist...you have zero intellectual curiosity...

You only exist to enforce orthodoxy...which is entirely AGAINST the scientific method itself

You're like the Catholic Church back in the day...persecuting those who dare threaten the WORD.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-22-2023 at 03:23 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-22-2023, 06:12 PM   #99
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
ZeroHedge | Authored by Zachary Stieber via The Epoch Times | Monday, Sep 18, 2023 - 11:25 AM
Myocarditis & COVID-19 Vaccines: How The CDC Missed A Safety Signal And Hid A Warning:
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/my...nd-hid-warning

Quote:
No Transparency

The CDC, America's public health agency, was warned by Israel on Feb. 28, 2021, about a "large number" of myocarditis cases after Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination, documents obtained by The Epoch Times show.
Clickable thumbnails at the bottom of this post showing CDC emails archived at the above link starting at the bottom of page 3.

For those on the Left who might be inclined to throw shade at the source (The Epoch Times) the Epoch Times article linked to above contains a link to a CNN article about Israel reaching out to the US CDC because of the myocarditis cases.

CNN | By Elizabeth Cohen, CNN Senior Medical Correspondent | Thu June 10, 2021
A link between Covid-19 vaccination and a cardiac illness may be getting clearer:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/09/healt...rer/index.html

Quote:
(CNN) - Vaccine advisers to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention say there has been a higher-than-expected number of cases of a heart ailment among young people, most often males, who’ve recently received their second doses of the Pfizer and Moderna Covid-19 vaccines. The CDC says the reports of the ailment are “rare” and that “most patients who received care responded well to medicine and rest and quickly felt better.”

The advisers’ statement, posted June 1 on the CDC website, strikes a different note from their statement about two weeks earlier, which said that the rates of myocarditis – inflammation of the heart muscle – were not higher among vaccinated people than among unvaccinated people. 

The new report comes as the Israeli Ministry of Health finds a “likelihood of a link” between the second dose of the Covid-19 vaccine and myocarditis, most commonly among males ages 16 to 30.

More from the Epoch Times article:

Quote:
Backlog

A day after Dr. Walensky's unambiguous statement, CDC officials privately acknowledged the difficulty in processing VAERS reports because so many had been lodged.

"Due to the large number of reports that we are receiving at this time, processing is taking longer than usual," one official said. The message was sent to a woman who said she'd filed a VAERS report for her son's myocarditis on April 21 but that the report had still not appeared in the system days later.

Elaine Miller, a CDC official, wrote around the same time that there were "processing delays" for VAERS reports.

One of the contractors used by the CDC estimated before the vaccines were rolled out that no more than 1,000 reports would be filed per day. The number soared above that estimate by the end of 2020, internal documents obtained by The Epoch Times show.

Workers for the contractor, General Dynamics Information Technology, increased the speed at which they processed but were "unable to keep up with the increased surge in reports at current staffing levels," the contractor informed the CDC in one message.

The backlog increased to nearly 94,000 reports even after the contractor hired nearly 300 additional staff members.

Dr. Adam Hirschfeld, 36, of Ohio, submitted a report to VAERS soon after suffering myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccination in January 2021. It took months for the CDC to respond to him. "I could have been dead by then," Dr. Hirschfeld told The Epoch Times.

Health care providers who administer COVID-19 vaccines are required to report serious adverse events, including all cases of myocarditis, to VAERS.

But not all doctors were following the rules, other emails show.

"Providers aren't reporting these cases to VAERS," Dr. John Su, one of the CDC's top vaccine safety officials, wrote to colleagues on May 17, 2021. He also wrote that the "myocarditis thing" was "exploding."

CDC officials, in correspondence with officials in Washington state, said around the same time that nine post-vaccination myocarditis cases had not been reported to VAERS.

The backlog was eventually cleared. VAERS data show that 146 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis were reported by the end of March 2021. An additional 158 cases were reported in April 2021 and 487 more were entered in May 2021.

Just a third of the cases reported to VAERS through April 26, 2021, were fully processed as of May 3, 2021, according to an internal presentation.

In addition to Dr. Walensky's false claim, the CDC has falsely told other health officials and media outlets that it did not receive any reports until May or June 2021, internal emails show.

Another CDC vaccine safety monitoring system, V-safe, did not include myocarditis despite the CDC and FDA identifying the heart inflammation as an adverse event of special interest, or a possible side effect, for the COVID-19 vaccines before they were authorized. The Vaccine Safety Datalink did include myocarditis but did not detect a signal until 2022, possibly because it was using a too-narrow case definition. A fourth system, run by the FDA and partners like CVS, detected a signal in 2023.

Cases Started in January

Doctors started seeing postvaccination myocarditis cases in January 2021, months before the public was informed about them.

The U.S. military researchers, for instance, detailed in a paper that 22 previously healthy service members suffered from myocarditis after vaccination as early as January 2021.

Seventeen cases happened in January 2021 alone in Israel, Israeli researchers reported in another study.

Dr. Dror Mevorach, a co-author of the paper, said he tried warning Pfizer of the possible link between myocarditis and its shot.

"They refused to believe me for a period of four months," Dr. Mevorach told Haaretz. Pfizer did not respond to a request for comment.

For many cases, doctors ruled out other possible causes, such as COVID-19—strengthening support for the theory that the vaccines were the cause.

It appears the Israelis alerted our CDC about myocarditis as a vaccine side effect in early 2021.

As did the US military. As did VAERS. As did VSAFE. As did another system run jointly by the FDA and partners like CVS.

As did data in Pfizer's Clinical Vaccine Trial back in the beginning which showed at least 3X more cardiac deaths in the vaccinated cohort than the placebo cohort.

And rather than alert the public, the CDC found a way to not see a safety signal for months afterward.

-jp

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IsraeliWarningCDCEmails-01.JPG (69.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IsraeliWarningCDCEmails-02.JPG (59.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IsraeliWarningCDCEmails-03.JPG (58.1 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Jeff P; 09-22-2023 at 06:22 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply