Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-07-2018, 12:41 AM   #706
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Arfchie Bunker was a right wing bigot who hated everyone. Sort of like Chumopy and some Texans who hate migrants.

You can call ne meathead. Similar philosophy's and Rob Reiner was cool

https://youtu.be/xkWjrsx9cXg
Archie was also closed minded and had no life. Remind you of someone?
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2018, 12:44 AM   #707
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Yep, they sure do....FISA declass now a certainty, between now and before the new Congress is seated....Don't get too comfortable, the fun is just beginning....
The Housed Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence changes hands from that thief Nunes to Schiff. FISA bull was when the rethugs ruled that committee
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2018, 12:47 AM   #708
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Not quite yet.....Still got a little ways to go.

Dems still need 5 more flips.
Dems still need 1 more flip and hold their remaining 24 seats to win the House....What's going on late at night in Cali?
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2018, 12:49 AM   #709
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Before impeach there is subpoena, subpoena, subpoena. Then there is Mueller, Mueller, Mueller. What did you expect? Now that we can hold him accountable we kiss his fat but like you loyal Chumpsters.

barahona44 is 100% correct. Elections have consequences.
The fact that you actually think you won is really kind of funny.

He will stonewall, the Dems will squawk and look like fools.

Trump will be bullet proof in the Senate. Tons of Federal Judges to come. All of them Conservatives. Dems will be praying that Ruth Badger Ginsburg wakes up every morning. Justice Breyer will have his Fitbit wired direct to the DNC.

Any seat opens and the Trump pick is golden. You seated some new back benchers. Trump has already influenced the future and is on the precipice of being the most influential President in history.

But you keep celebrating. Make sure your peeps act the fool (Kavanaugh style) and your kids and grandkids will still be whining thirty years from now
Old 11-07-2018, 12:55 AM   #710
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Archie was also closed minded and had no life. Remind you of someone?
As closed minded as you and the rest of the Chumpeteers here?

Bte, Meathead was also a cross country cyclist and spent some time inventing and acquiring 3 US patents.

One placed under national security. Government Secrecy Orders on Patents limits commercial opportunities

Last edited by hcap; 11-07-2018 at 12:57 AM.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:56 AM   #711
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:

barahona44 is 100% correct. Elections have consequences.
I only said that because I've been reading it for the last 2 years here re:Trump and there"s always been an undeniable smugness when it's been posted.I don't care for smug.

Anyway,having a divided Congress isn't the worse thing that could happen.When everybody's on the same side of the boat,it usually sinks.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2018, 12:57 AM   #712
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
The Housed Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence changes hands from that thief Nunes to Schiff. FISA bull was when the rethugs ruled that committee
Not until Mid-January.....Get your facts straight, it's been already ordered and is being held up by Rosenstein. DECLAS overrides all potential House blockades, Shift to Senate Judiciary (oversight) from House to now occur (stronger position and held in reserve for this scenario).
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/about/jurisdiction

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 11-07-2018 at 01:06 AM.
Old 11-07-2018, 01:01 AM   #713
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR
I am rolling on the floor.

Chunpy will be picked apart.
A political death by a thousand cuts.
Old 11-07-2018, 01:06 AM   #714
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

Trump will be bullet proof in the Senate. Tons of Federal Judges to come. All of them Conservatives. Dems will be praying that Ruth Badger Ginsburg wakes up every morning. Justice Breyer will have his Fitbit wired direct to the DNC.

Any seat opens and the Trump pick is golden. You seated some new back benchers. Trump has already influenced the future and is on the precipice of being the most influential President in history.

But you keep celebrating. Make sure your peeps act the fool (Kavanaugh style) and your kids and grandkids will still be whining thirty years from now
Was in chess classes until 9pm tonight, I was stunned at the beating some dems took in senate races. Donnelly, MCCaskill, Nelson, Heitkamp all got beat. Other than Nelson they were mudholed. Didn't see that coming.

And Beta ORourke. Can't forget that one

If RGB passes on, like you said the USSC is safe from liberals for generations to come. Tonight was a big win for conservative types.
Old 11-07-2018, 01:07 AM   #715
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

I think Washington, Lincoln and FDR might differ with that opinion.Slow your roll on all this greatness talk.Let's see how he is in a REAL crisis,if one ever comes up

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2018, 01:09 AM   #716
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
I only said that because I've been reading it for the last 2 years here re:Trump and there"s always been an undeniable smugness when it's been posted.I don't care for smug.

Anyway,having a divided Congress isn't the worse thing that could happen.When everybody's on the same side of the boat,it usually sinks.
The economy has been full steam ahead the past two years. We'll need to check it out two years from now.
Old 11-07-2018, 01:14 AM   #717
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
The economy has been full steam ahead the past two years. We'll need to check it out two years from now.
Remember, you live in a world all it's own called Texas....Everywhere else, the economy is not doing so well....Enjoy while it lasts.
Old 11-07-2018, 01:20 AM   #718
fast4522

When the chain of fools acts up in the House in Jan., it will setup up for the Trump 2020 campaign. All the we have to do is not mention RBG for a little time, then she will be gone. Like looking at your watch when waiting for a bus, I do not see her passing on but think something else will force her retirement.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2018, 01:50 AM   #719
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Remember, you live in a world all it's own called Texas....Everywhere else, the economy is not doing so well....Enjoy while it lasts.
The numbers defy you.

250k jobs created last month. That’s the tip of the iceberg. The economy is roaring.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:13 AM   #720
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Come back in 10 days. Heard counting the conditional and mailed ballots may delay the results 10 days. Further, if the vote margin is ultimately within half a point, an automatic recount would be triggered

.....Ohio special election — too close to call

The race is extremely close in Ohio's 12th Congressional District, where Democrat Danny O'Connor facing is off against Republican state Senator Troy Balderson. The winner will take over the term of Pat Tiberi, who resigned to work for a business group earlier this year.

With 99 percent of precincts reporting, Balderson has 50.1 percent of the vote, to O'Connor's 49.3 percent. The vote may come down to counting mailed ballots.

The NRCC claimed victory for Balderson, although no major news outlet has called the race, and
.................................................. .

The Gop will face many races just like this one in November. Most repug strategists are shitting bricks.
Repub Balderson won last night by 3 points........