Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 03-27-2020, 07:27 PM   #571
JohnGalt1

Thanks for replying.

Yes I can get race per race summery as you displayed.

What I came back to PA at this time was I now saw the legendary classic link. It either wasn't there before or I'm a moron.

I was able to see what I bet with the betting summery.

So I hope you keep this or put the betting summery on the new version's Recall Today's Bets.

Hopefully this is solved and I have at least one track to play.

Thanks for the response.

Have a good weekend and stay safe.
JohnGalt1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-27-2020, 07:50 PM   #572
mikesal57
Veteran

One of my complains still isnt fixed.....

REPLAYS

EXAMPLE:

I want to see Gulfstreams 1ST race from Mar 26,2019

Picture below are Twinspires and AMWager.....

AmWager understands what a REPLAY is ..if you want RESULTS just click bottom right

Twinspires doesnt because they give RESULTS first , then there is a click for video...

Wake up guys...unbelievable!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (78.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Capture1.JPG (86.8 KB, 13 views)
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2020, 06:32 PM   #573
mikesal57
Veteran

Great Job whatever was done...

back to no Classic at all....
Old 03-29-2020, 09:21 AM   #574
Spicemaster

mikesal

No issues here - used it all day/evening yesterday and working fine this morning.

Do you not see it under the Bet Now tab? Or are you having an issue after clicking Legacy Classic?
Spicemaster is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2020, 09:41 AM   #575
Spicemaster

mikesal

I haven't heard any other complaints about seeing the results before watching a replay, but if it is important to you, you can currently accomplish this on Legacy TV by clicking on Replays.

Chrome no longer supports Flash so you'll have to use a different browser if you want to use it.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Replays.JPG (74.6 KB, 5 views)
Old 03-29-2020, 09:41 AM   #576
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicemaster View Post
No issues here - used it all day/evening yesterday and working fine this morning.

Do you not see it under the Bet Now tab? Or are you having an issue after clicking Legacy Classic?
You must have using the new interface....

I just noticed LEGACY CLASSIC & TV are on my list now
It wasnt yesterday...

Looks good....for now
Old 03-29-2020, 09:46 AM   #577
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
I haven't heard any other complaints about seeing the results before watching a replay, but if it is important to you, you can currently accomplish this on Legacy TV by clicking on Replays.

Chrome no longer supports Flash so you'll have to use a different browser if you want to use it.
Legacy TV is working on Chrome...
Flash is being disabled at "END" of year.....FYI

thxs

Maybe its me...But REPLAY doesnt mean RESULTS!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (13.3 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by mikesal57; 03-29-2020 at 09:47 AM.
Old 03-29-2020, 12:51 PM   #578
Spicemaster

mikesal

Amazing the different experiences we have....Legacy TV and Legacy Classic were there for me yesterday. I used LC all day and evening. Thus the reason I suggested using it the evening before when it was there as well.

Legacy TV will not work for me in Chrome. It says I I need Adobe Flash, but won't let me get it. Perhaps we have something set differently.

Under Bet Now it says Results AND Replays.....they are both there. It's true it will show you the results first under the new setup, but you can also see the video replay.

Another way you can get to video replays without seeing Results first is to go to the Video tab on the new classic and select replays. You might like that better because Flash will stop working for you at some point.

Video Tab on New Classic.JPG

In any event, it sounds like you have everything you wanted and were looking for.
Old 03-29-2020, 01:18 PM   #579
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Amazing the different experiences we have....Legacy TV and Legacy Classic were there for me yesterday. I used LC all day and evening. Thus the reason I suggested using it the evening before when it was there as well.

Legacy TV will not work for me in Chrome. It says I I need Adobe Flash, but won't let me get it. Perhaps we have something set differently.

Under Bet Now it says Results AND Replays.....they are both there. It's true it will show you the results first under the new setup, but you can also see the video replay.

Another way you can get to video replays without seeing Results first is to go to the Video tab on the new classic and select replays. You might like that better because Flash will stop working for you at some point.

Attachment 26784

In any event, it sounds like you have everything you wanted and were looking for.

I hope you were smiling saying that

Not really what I wanted just a work around.....I still have the issue when I watch yesterdays races and want to see the REPLAY first...not results

Last edited by mikesal57; 03-29-2020 at 01:20 PM.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:20 PM   #580
JohnGalt1

Today I placed bets on new bet pad, then when placing a pick 4 bet at Oaklawn starting with the fourth race the pad went blank and I couldn't get it to work. Thank goodness I now can access classic and put the bet in there.
JohnGalt1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2020, 02:23 PM   #581
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGalt1 View Post
Today I placed bets on new bet pad, then when placing a pick 4 bet at Oaklawn starting with the fourth race the pad went blank and I couldn't get it to work. Thank goodness I now can access classic and put the bet in there.
Its otter non-sense what we have to go thru with this....

Spice , you should be ashamed with the company you work for or own !!!

Take a lesson from AmWager on how to do things......CORRECTLY

Last edited by mikesal57; 03-29-2020 at 02:25 PM.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:12 PM   #582
Spicemaster

mikesal

I was not laughing, but now I am. I showed you TWO different ways to see yesterday's replays without seeing the results first. You are one tough customer!

Even though Legacy Classic was my preferred wagering interface I really like the New Classic. The link to video, quality of video, keeping my favorite tracks, and ease of wagering off the program are winners for me. When I went back and used Legacy Classic yesterday I realized there was more clicking and extra work for the way I play.

The one thing I like better on Legacy is checking Recall Today's bets. Maybe I'm not used to the new version yet, but the old one seems easier to view to me.

What is important is different for everyone - I realize that...
Old 03-29-2020, 04:20 PM   #583
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
I was not laughing, but now I am. I showed you TWO different ways to see yesterday's replays without seeing the results first. You are one tough customer!

Even though Legacy Classic was my preferred wagering interface I really like the New Classic. The link to video, quality of video, keeping my favorite tracks, and ease of wagering off the program are winners for me. When I went back and used Legacy Classic yesterday I realized there was more clicking and extra work for the way I play.

The one thing I like better on Legacy is checking Recall Today's bets. Maybe I'm not used to the new version yet, but the old one seems easier to view to me.

What is important is different for everyone - I realize that...
Your kidding ...Right?

The old classic had everything on that page.....

Try this and see how many clicks you do.....

Say you have 3 tracks running at the same time....

How many clicks you have to make to get results from one of the others and back to your race....

OLD CLASSIC

1- to load track
2- hit results
3- back to your main track

Try to do it in 4 seconds....

Old 03-29-2020, 04:52 PM   #584
Spicemaster

mikesal

Nope, not kidding.

First, you had to select your tracks which took several clicks, but ok, I'll play along.

Also, you have another step to select your race from the drop-down unless you want the last race.

New Classic:
(Favorites are already loaded on the Tote Board at the bottom)
1) click the track I want
2) click the race number that is official
3) click results or view results
4) click the main track

Did it in 4 seconds but if you are only talking about the last race there is an extra click.

Again, for the way I play...I actually watch the races and see results live and/or don't play every race so I'm not as pressed for an extra second or two as it sounds like you are - it works for me.

Look, I'm not trying to convince you. There are a half dozen experiences to choose from and hopefully one or a combo of them works for you.
Old 03-29-2020, 05:05 PM   #585
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Nope, not kidding.

First, you had to select your tracks which took several clicks, but ok, I'll play along.

Also, you have another step to select your race from the drop-down unless you want the last race.

New Classic:
(Favorites are already loaded on the Tote Board at the bottom)
1) click the track I want
2) click the race number that is official
3) click results or view results
4) click the main track

Did it in 4 seconds but if you are only talking about the last race there is an extra click.

Again, for the way I play...I actually watch the races and see results live and/or don't play every race so I'm not as pressed for an extra second or two as it sounds like you are - it works for me.

Look, I'm not trying to convince you. There are a half dozen experiences to choose from and hopefully one or a combo of them works for you.
Boy, you have a long 8 months to go...lol