Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-03-2023, 02:43 PM   #16
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
It’s a Federal border between two countries. The state of Texas has no right to construct a barrier.
Tell that to the Federal Judge who ordered them to stop cutting the wire.

Btw, Texas House/Senate just passed a bill allowing local police to arrest and Deport illegal immigrants.

This should be interesting……
Old 11-03-2023, 02:46 PM   #17
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
It’s a Federal border between two countries. The state of Texas has no right to construct a barrier.
So then you admit BIDEN and his ADMINISTRATION have an OPEN BORDER and are just freely letting ANYONE come in...including people just like the ones who flew planes around NYC on 9/11.

You truly are the scum of the earth...but you aren't alone...and that's why this country is dead.
Old 11-03-2023, 02:49 PM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I love all the Democrats and left-wingers now crying about illegal immigrants fucking up their cities in Chicago and NYC.

Just wait until a small portion of those illegals that senile Joe lets in every day REALLY start to mess with them...like blowing them up in the street...in malls...invading their homes and killing their kids like they did in Israel

Then the fun will REALLY start.

"Oh no, that will never happen crazy PA..."

Yeah, right. Just like you'd never thought you'd see DEMOCRATS starting to cry about how illegals are just shitting all over their city and eating up all the $$$$$ that should be going to actual citizens...meanwhile, I'll just be laughing my ass off at all of you idiots.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-03-2023 at 02:51 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2023, 02:55 PM   #19
jimmyb

Quote:
Aren't you the guy calling everyone a racist who thought a border wall a good idea? And anyone who thought illegal immigration wasn't legal was a racist? That was you, wasn't it?
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2023, 02:58 PM   #20
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
I have yet to come across one of these illegal aliens, but I do know what I would say to his or her face, if I did. How about you?
Vete a casa!
Old 11-03-2023, 03:45 PM   #21
GaryG
Unreconstructed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Vete a casa!
Regresar a tu pinche pais
Old 11-03-2023, 03:58 PM   #22
Tor Ekman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I love all the Democrats and left-wingers now crying about illegal immigrants fucking up their cities in Chicago and NYC.

Just wait until a small portion of those illegals that senile Joe lets in every day REALLY start to mess with them...like blowing them up in the street...in malls...invading their homes and killing their kids like they did in Israel

Then the fun will REALLY start.

"Oh no, that will never happen crazy PA..."

Yeah, right. Just like you'd never thought you'd see DEMOCRATS starting to cry about how illegals are just shitting all over their city and eating up all the $$$$$ that should be going to actual citizens...meanwhile, I'll just be laughing my ass off at all of you idiots.
Like the age-old tale of the Golem turning on its creator
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2023, 04:13 PM   #23
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

Btw, Texas House/Senate just passed a bill allowing local police to arrest and Deport illegal immigrants.

they need to arrest anyone cutting their wires and JAIL them for a couple years before trial ...
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2023, 05:12 PM   #24
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Did you really inherit your mother's rent controlled apartment like someone here claimed? Have you ever owned property? I am taking a wild guess that there could be property along the border with Mexico that is privately owned, that is what seems to be possible from what I have read. Where I live we do not fence the borders of our property, as the lots are large, but we have every right to do so with a six foot max height fence. That is a common building code rule.

By the way f**k off, dumbass you are the poster child of the Democrat detached from reality. You backed down when someone here challenged you to mouth off to his face like you do hiding behind a keyboard. I am constantly challenging you to a battle of wits on any subject a person can earn a living from, other than school teacher, politician or Jeopardy contestant. I don't see you taking me up on my offer.

How the hell someone can live 80 years on this planet and have zero common sense and not know a damn thing about anything is baffling, without being diagnosed with a mental deficiency or brain damage. Maybe you just aren't coming clean. Maybe you sniffed glue, huffed paint or solvents before anyone else. I have no idea what made you the piece of shit you are today, something is not right.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2023, 05:27 PM   #25
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

Apparently you don’t know the difference between a temporary injunction and a permanent ruling. The first does not necessarily lead to the second.
Old 11-03-2023, 05:29 PM   #26
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Did you really inherit your mother's rent controlled apartment like someone here claimed? Have you ever owned property? I am taking a wild guess that there could be property along the border with Mexico that is privately owned, that is what seems to be possible from what I have read. Where I live we do not fence the borders of our property, as the lots are large, but we have every right to do so with a six foot max height fence. That is a common building code rule.

By the way f**k off, dumbass you are the poster child of the Democrat detached from reality. You backed down when someone here challenged you to mouth off to his face like you do hiding behind a keyboard. I am constantly challenging you to a battle of wits on any subject a person can earn a living from, other than school teacher, politician or Jeopardy contestant. I don't see you taking me up on my offer.

How the hell someone can live 80 years on this planet and have zero common sense and not know a damn thing about anything is baffling, without being diagnosed with a mental deficiency or brain damage. Maybe you just aren't coming clean. Maybe you sniffed glue, huffed paint or solvents before anyone else. I have no idea what made you the piece of shit you are today, something is not right.

Didn't mostie say he liked building model cars, trains, and planes when he was a kid? i think there is a support group he may be interested in.

Last edited by jimmyb; 11-03-2023 at 05:31 PM.
Old 11-03-2023, 06:22 PM   #27
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
So then you admit BIDEN and his ADMINISTRATION have an OPEN BORDER and are just freely letting ANYONE come in...including people just like the ones who flew planes around NYC on 9/11.

You truly are the scum of the earth...but you aren't alone...and that's why this country is dead.
There have been eight or nine Islamic terror attacks in the United States since 2001. Several of the perpetrators were American citizens or in this country legally. NONE of them entered the country over the southern border

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rorist_attacks

Thus far in 2023 the Biden administration has prevented more than 120 people connected to Islamic terrorism from entering the country. Of course, not being very bright, you guys think this is a bad thing. Terrorists who aren’t here can’t hurt us.
Old 11-03-2023, 06:25 PM   #28
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Didn't mostie say he liked building model cars, trains, and planes when he was a kid? i think there is a support group he may be interested in.
You need to stop sniffing model airplane glue. I never had any interest in that. I do have a simple Lionel train set that I put around the Xmas tree.
Old 11-03-2023, 06:34 PM   #29
jimmyb

Quote:
You need to stop sniffing model airplane glue. I never had any interest in that. I do have a simple Lionel train set that I put around the Xmas tree.
mostie

df8c72df8e42022c8ecbfdc5b6f2a195.jpg
Old 11-03-2023, 06:35 PM   #30
davew

Quote:
There have been eight or nine Islamic terror attacks in the United States since 2001. Several of the perpetrators were American citizens or in this country legally. NONE of them entered the country over the southern border

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rorist_attacks

Thus far in 2023 the Biden administration has prevented more than 120 people connected to Islamic terrorism from entering the country. Of course, not being very bright, you guys think this is a bad thing. Terrorists who aren’t here can’t hurt us.
but they do NOT tell us about the THOUSANDS the FBI successfully stopped from occurring ....
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply