Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-02-2023, 03:15 PM   #1
davew

We are witnessing the fall of America

it started with 0bama took a pause and now Briben ....
became so obvious other countries are talking about it

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...e2e81d22&ei=20
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-02-2023, 04:35 PM   #2
jimmyb

It started with outsourcing. America first went out the window so it's not a question of when it happens because it's already happened. Lawlessness is celebrated etc
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-02-2023, 04:37 PM   #3
Tor Ekman

It started with the Immigration Act of 1965
Tor Ekman is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-02-2023, 06:23 PM   #4
Marshall Bennett

Conservatives facilitated the power-grab of a group of vicious bad people.
It obtained funding and grew to what it is today. It didn't have to happen, it could have been stopped.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-02-2023, 08:01 PM   #5
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman View Post
"It started" long before then -- with the Marxist income tax system -- and maybe even before that.
Old 11-03-2023, 06:16 AM   #6
lamboguy

God told me he planned it this way
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2023, 01:39 PM   #7
GaryG
Unreconstructed

Steel industry, automobile industry, electronics, even heavy equipment gone overseas. Then there is the decadence, rampant drug use, sexual identity etc etc. It's all over baby blue.
Old 11-03-2023, 02:06 PM   #8
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
"It started" long before then -- with the Marxist income tax system -- and maybe even before that.
There is a time for war and a time to kill just like the 60's song goes.

I love to blame everything on Marxist ideology but the truth is we have to pay in order to have war, it is needed sometimes. I will rail against war when it is not in our national best interest, that is often the case when just one or two groups calls for it. Our national best interest is the test and not any groups financial or other interest.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2023, 02:12 PM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryG View Post
Steel industry, automobile industry, electronics, even heavy equipment gone overseas. Then there is the decadence, rampant drug use, sexual identity etc etc. It's all over baby blue.
And to top it all off, the only reliable fighting force remaining after all the above (mostly what they would term MAGA-types) are being alienated as WHITE SUPREMACISTS and troglodytes...so good luck getting an Army, Navy and Marine corps assembled that can actually fight a war when you need one...

People think I am exaggerating when I've been calling the USA dead for years now...
Old 11-03-2023, 02:23 PM   #10
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
And to top it all off, the only reliable fighting force remaining after all the above (mostly what they would term MAGA-types) are being alienated as WHITE SUPREMACISTS and troglodytes...so good luck getting an Army, Navy and Marine corps assembled that can actually fight a war when you need one...

People think I am exaggerating when I've been calling the USA dead for years now...
Only about 12 % are qualified due to criminal past, drug abuse, and being fat.
America has never been so out of shape, it is amazing those who sign up fit the requirements.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2023, 02:24 PM   #11
GaryG
Unreconstructed

Look at our schools. Math is a racist subject and everybody graduates with a participation trophy. Asian college students face discrimination because their qualifications are too high. And it isn't just us. Canada, Britain and all of western Europe have become pussified. An English woman was arrested for praying silently in front of an abortion clinic.
Old 11-03-2023, 02:38 PM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:

We don't need those dirty polluting industries that are causing man made climate change in this country. Those industries can be replaced by high paying union jobs creating and using "cheap" green energy, making green products,..........signed Deb "the dumbass" Haaland, Department of the Interior.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2023, 02:53 PM   #13
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman View Post
Excellent point. Clinton was the first Prez who made the decision to let the border flow unabated

Reagan got bamboozled on immigration and it setup Clinton

Last edited by JustRalph; 11-03-2023 at 02:57 PM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2023, 03:17 PM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Look at our schools. Math is a racist subject and everybody graduates with a participation trophy. Asian college students face discrimination because their qualifications are too high. And it isn't just us. Canada, Britain and all of western Europe have become pussified. An English woman was arrested for praying silently in front of an abortion clinic.

I always point to Asians when a certain group claims oppression has made the
lowlifes of their race the losers they are. Asians moved in and turned the High School I went to upside down. The place is now known for high academic achievement, they overtake neighborhoods, lowering the crime rates, putting law enforcement and prosecutors out of work.

About the only bad thing I will say about Asians is the odor emitted from some of the food they eat. The last place I worked before self employment
was right next to an Asian dominated town, the work force was 1/3,1/3,1/3
White, Hispanic, and Asian. My Mexican friends and I ate out dinner outside on the patio, you had to walk through the break room to get there. The toxic fumes in the air made your eyes burn. Wind, rain, and cold did not stop us from eating outside.

When are the self hating white Democrats going to stop with the anti-white racism? White privilege, blah,blah,blah Asians and Indians (The from India kind) have left us white devils in 3rd place socioeconomic and intelligence wise. So why isn't anyone complaining about Asian or Indian privilege?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2023, 03:19 PM   #15
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I always point to Asians when a certain group claims oppression has made the
lowlifes of their race the losers they are.
Forget Asians....just look at Jews...one of the most OPPRESSED people of all time...they're so successful, people love to say they control the world!

A relatively tiny population...discriminated against and oppressed for CENTURIES...now "rules the world"...how about that?