Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 04-27-2020, 08:01 PM   #4291
GMB@BP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Except it was a sham like almost everything Trump does and has Faux and Breitbart tell you otherwise.....

430,000 People Have Traveled From China to U.S. Since Coronavirus Surfaced
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/04/u...gtype=Homepage

Since Chinese officials disclosed the outbreak of a mysterious pneumonialike illness to international health officials on New Year’s Eve, at least 430,000 people have arrived in the United States on direct flights from China, including nearly 40,000 in the two months after President Trump imposed restrictions on such travel, according to an analysis of data collected in both countries.

The bulk of the passengers, who were of multiple nationalities, arrived in January, at airports in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Newark and Detroit. Thousands of them flew directly from Wuhan, the center of the coronavirus outbreak, as American public health officials were only beginning to assess the risks to the United States.

OOPS!
****ing trump, he should be a better TSA agent. needs to write the orders and check the id's.
GMB@BP is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-27-2020, 08:02 PM   #4292
woodtoo

Quote:
The WHO got it more right than the MORON.
Are you talking about Fraud or Scarf?
Old 04-27-2020, 08:07 PM   #4293
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Cali just extended their lockdown until June....So much for that Bullsh*t "Blue Dot" nonsense....

Or is something else going on with corrupt Cali?
Nancy wants a failed city BAILOUT that is whats up.
Old 04-27-2020, 08:09 PM   #4294
chrisl

Quote:
Made up for it by kicking their snooty asses after riding a 10 speed Italian bicycle New York City to San Diego, then up to LA and San Francisco. With flowers in what used to be my hair
I think Joe Biden could have responded bettor.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-27-2020, 08:52 PM   #4295
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Well now, pretty much EVERYONE majored in life sciences, right?
My GAWD, between you and hcap.....
The few who stick to the SCIENCE
Old 04-27-2020, 10:21 PM   #4296
lansdale

Test
lansdale is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-27-2020, 10:35 PM   #4297
lansdale

Meat industry says shortages, higher prices on the way

Since meat-processing plants have turned out to be another popular petri dish location for Covid-19, meat may become scarce. Time to go vegan?

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/bu...ges/111625802/
lansdale is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-27-2020, 10:56 PM   #4298
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lansdale View Post
Since meat-processing plants have turned out to be another popular petri dish location for Covid-19, meat may become scarce. Time to go vegan?

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/bu...ges/111625802/
Funny how towards the later part of last year, you started seeing all these "meatless" burgers, like the impossible and beyond meatless foods coming on the seen, with great fanfare and advertising hype.....Hmmmm…?

Did they foresee something that was coming? If so, who owns these companies and what were their owners agendas?...Might be worth the time to do some digging here.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-27-2020, 11:39 PM   #4299
thaskalos

Quote:
Funny how towards the later part of last year, you started seeing all these "meatless" burgers, like the impossible and beyond meatless foods coming on the seen, with great fanfare and advertising hype.....Hmmmm…?

Did they foresee something that was coming? If so, who owns these companies and what were their owners agendas?...Might be worth the time to do some digging here.
Bill Gates.
Old 04-28-2020, 12:05 AM   #4300
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Bill Gates.
Bill Gates is one of the notable celebrities (along with actress Jessica Chastain, Jay Z and others) backing the burgeoning plant-based meat industry. Besides Beyond Meat, the billionaire is also an early investor in Impossible Foods, which is reportedly mulling an IPO soon.....

*Note to Thaskalos---Thanks for your response, as I needed someone, other than myself, to EASILY SEE how to connect the dots as to what's going on with Bill Gates and his connection to the CV event, thus the other threads I have posted about Gates and his "ID2020" plan....Know thy Enemy.

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 04-28-2020 at 12:15 AM.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-28-2020, 12:22 AM   #4301
chrisl

Soylent Green, on its way to your food table.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-28-2020, 12:29 AM   #4302
fast4522

Quote:
Bill Gates is one of the notable celebrities (along with actress Jessica Chastain, Jay Z and others) backing the burgeoning plant-based meat industry. Besides Beyond Meat, the billionaire is also an early investor in Impossible Foods, which is reportedly mulling an IPO soon.....

*Note to Thaskalos---Thanks for your response, as I needed someone, other than myself, to EASILY SEE how to connect the dots as to what's going on with Bill Gates and his connection to the CV event, thus the other threads I have posted about Gates and his "ID2020" plan....Know thy Enemy.
Bill Gates is a sick freak.

Attached Images
File Type: png image-3.png (110.2 KB, 6 views)
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-28-2020, 01:13 AM   #4303
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
This is not directed at you 46, but came to my mind as I read many of these hand wringing posts. I watched Shawshank Redemption over the weekend with its well known quote, "get busy living or get busy dying". How true. You and many others have diminished the quality of your life by participating in this farce. Every last one of you will say that you're doing this to help save the "at risk" people, when I suspect 90% of you are doing to save yourself. You're scared of the unknown and figure an ounce of prevention will carry the day.

I've changed nothing about my comings and goings. What does that say to you? Am I reckless and callous? Am I just lucky or is this virus thing overblown? Since I didn't get the virus and spread it, did I do any harm? Do you really believe suntanning on the beach is a deadly activity punishable by a fine. Two people can't be in a salon together but 1,000 people can fill up a Home Depot. Do you not question authority when authority is wrong so often. Models are notoriously inaccurate due to the underlying assumptions yet now everyone marches in lockstep to every pronouncement made from them. Why? We know from every other facet of our lives that assumptions include bias.

My view on life is that when you put the chains on your hands and legs, you are no longer living free. You're a prisoner of your own mind. You were successful in life listening to your own inner voice, but have now allowed someone else to control your thoughts. 1984 indeed. The good news in this gloomy post is that more and more are waking up from this stupor and see it for what it is. A power play by the few against the many.
tucker6
Old 04-28-2020, 01:32 AM   #4304
46zilzal
velocitician

Great show on PBS tonight about a Nobel prize winner in medicine Jim Allison that opened to door to cancer immunotherapy and deepened our understanding at just how the immune system works against invading organisms as well. A must see show.
Old 04-28-2020, 01:36 AM   #4305
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
last night on 60 Minutes they reviewed a world health tracking company called Blue Dot in Toronto and ONLY California took advantage of the warning they put out VERY early in the viral spread...Seemed to have helped them prepare early as comparing their population and the % infected
And still LA County got slammed...early indications were that 200-300k were infected or already had the infection while the official number stood at something like 8k.

The science, in this instance, was pretty much NON EXISTENT from the word go...