Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-18-2019, 10:40 PM   #76
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
Give me a break. Obama was caught on tape. I didn't lose my shit over it.

Why aren't you running for President yourself? You would be saving us all, the entire world even, with your vast knowledge of everything.
Caught on tape doing what?

Discussing Nuclear Disarmament at a Nuclear Disarmament Summit...?

Its really obvious your opining over a report you haven't read if this is your comeback.

Literally nobody here wants to actually quote the report or demonstrate any knowledge of what it actually says... I wish that were surprising.
Old 04-18-2019, 10:42 PM   #77
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
They knew they couldn’t make a case in the courts, on either issue.

Wasted time, wasted money.
Isn't that a hoot?

You quoted me directly from one of the "Lock her up" threads, didn't you?
Old 04-18-2019, 11:41 PM   #78
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Caught on tape doing what?

Discussing Nuclear Disarmament at a Nuclear Disarmament Summit...?

Its really obvious your opining over a report you haven't read if this is your comeback.

He told Russia basically that he would be able to scale back the missile defense program after his election. Let's not forget the fake nuke deal with Iran. But I digress...

Sorry to disappoint you by not reading the report. But I didn't have to. If there was anything to be concerned about, we would have known before today. But you already knew that.

What you don't seem to be alarmed about is the true bias of the DOJ, the FBI, for reasons that escape me.

When can we look forward to your appearance on one of those anti-Trump news channels? You are doing the world a disservice by wasting your talent here.
Old 04-18-2019, 11:50 PM   #79
elysiantraveller

Quote:
He told Russia basically that he would be able to scale back the missile defense program after his election. Let's not forget the fake nuke deal with Iran. But I digress...

Sorry to disappoint you by not reading the report. But I didn't have to. If there was anything to be concerned about, we would have known before today. But you already knew that.

What you don't seem to be alarmed about is the true bias of the DOJ, the FBI, for reasons that escape me.

When can we look forward to your appearance on one of those anti-Trump news channels? You are doing the world a disservice by wasting your talent here.

Yeah they were negotiating the New Start deal... like the red meat toss on Iran... misdirection #1.

Of course you haven't instead of digesting what it says for yourself you'll take the talking points of whatever propagandist you listen to.

Which one the FISA warrants? Shame you didn't read the report. It torpedoes most of those talking points outright. Would also explain the broken record responses lately of "just wait until we look at the DOJ/FBI"...

Misdirection #2

Hey when all else fails personal attack amirite? And... #3.
Old 04-19-2019, 01:12 AM   #80
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's funny to watch ely constantly accuse others of spin.

All the while, he's promoting what might be the greatest spin job in American history.

One that refuses to cry uncle, no less. Making everything even more hilarious.
Old 04-19-2019, 01:32 AM   #81
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
It's funny to watch ely constantly accuse others of spin.

All the while, he's promoting what might be the greatest spin job in American history.

One that refuses to cry uncle, no less. Making everything even more hilarious.
It's funny when I'm accused of spin for reading a report and just repeating its findings back to people.

Remember when you didn't think Wikileaks was a front for Russian intelligence? Like just a few days ago? Along with Margie, Nttg, Woodie, Tom and several others? That's pretty funny now.

Edit) Attached.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20190419-013636_Drive.jpg (254.5 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 04-19-2019 at 01:39 AM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-19-2019, 02:47 AM   #82
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
It's funny when I'm accused of spin for reading a report and just repeating its findings back to people.

Remember when you didn't think Wikileaks was a front for Russian intelligence? Like just a few days ago? Along with Margie, Nttg, Woodie, Tom and several others? That's pretty funny now.

Edit) Attached.
I don't see anything in those images that says to me WikiLeaks is/was a FRONT for Russian Intelligence.

How come you weren't telling the liberals on the board this when they were cheering on WikiLeaks as they revealed damaging info about the Bush admin and the Iraq war?

And I didn't accuse you of spin. I accused you of promoting the greatest spin job in American History...the Mueller investigation.
Old 04-19-2019, 07:34 AM   #83
newtothegame

Ely, I am sure this should outrage you even though I missed your numerous post about it.....
I must of missed them all...you know the hundreds of post about interference in our election process.... ???
Please help me find your post regarding this total outrage.....

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...linton-emerges

"Ukrainian parliamentarian's release of a tape recording purporting to quote a top law enforcement official as saying his agency leaked the Manafort financial records to help Clinton's campaign".....

If not the above story, surely this one....

https://metrovoicenews.com/top-ukrai...ion-tampering/

"According to the member of parliament of Ukraine, he got the court decision that the NABU official conducted an illegal intrusion into the American election campaign,” Lutsenko said. “It means that we think Mr. Sytnyk, the NABU director, officially talked about criminal investigation with Mr. [Paul] Manafort, and at the same time, Mr. Sytnyk stressed that in such a way, he wanted to assist the campaign of Ms. Clinton.”

Carry on sir with your election meddling is and should be a total outrage to every American.... Just point me to your MANY post regarding this.... Hell, you should of even sent letters to congress regarding a special prosecutor to look into this from the American side as well....
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-19-2019, 08:10 AM   #84
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I don't see anything in those images that says to me WikiLeaks is/was a FRONT for Russian Intelligence.
Stop being obtuse... you were wrong.

Quote:
3. Use of WikiLeaks

In order to expand its interference in the 20 I 6 U.S. presidential election, the GRU units transferred many of the documents they stole from the DNC and the chairman of the Clinton Campaign to WikiLeaks. GRU officers used both the DCLeaks and Guccifer 2.0 personas to communicate with WikiLeaks through Twitter private messaging and through encrypted channels, including possibly through WikiLeaks's private communication system.
Old 04-19-2019, 08:31 AM   #85
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Ely, I am sure this should outrage you even though I missed your numerous post about it.....
I must of missed them all...you know the hundreds of post about interference in our election process.... ???
Please help me find your post regarding this total outrage.....

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...linton-emerges

"Ukrainian parliamentarian's release of a tape recording purporting to quote a top law enforcement official as saying his agency leaked the Manafort financial records to help Clinton's campaign".....

If not the above story, surely this one....

https://metrovoicenews.com/top-ukrai...ion-tampering/

"According to the member of parliament of Ukraine, he got the court decision that the NABU official conducted an illegal intrusion into the American election campaign,” Lutsenko said. “It means that we think Mr. Sytnyk, the NABU director, officially talked about criminal investigation with Mr. [Paul] Manafort, and at the same time, Mr. Sytnyk stressed that in such a way, he wanted to assist the campaign of Ms. Clinton.”

Carry on sir with your election meddling is and should be a total outrage to every American.... Just point me to your MANY post regarding this.... Hell, you should of even sent letters to congress regarding a special prosecutor to look into this from the American side as well....
Wow...

Great more "whatabout."

You guys are jokes... we aren't talking about Hillary Clinton in this thread we are talking about the Mueller report.

Its becoming more and more evident you folks don't actually read anything but the far-right echo chamber.

Paul Manafort is a financial criminal. Lutsenko is a throwback to both Tymoshenko and Yanukovych, you know the guy wanted in Ukraine for High Treason, regimes.

Quote:
First, Manafort and Kilimnik discussed a plan to resolve the ongoing political problems in Ukraine by creating an autonomous republic in its more industrialized eastern region ofDonbas, and having Yanukovych, the Ukrainian President ousted in 2014, elected to head that republic. That plan, Manafort later acknowledged, constituted a "backdoor" means for Russia to control eastern Ukraine.
Gee... can't imagine why the Ukrainian Government wanted Manafort to piss off...

Seriously you guys are embarrassing yourselves... 90% of what you are saying now is easily refuted in the Report you all couldn't wait to see but can't be bothered to read.
Old 04-19-2019, 08:46 AM   #86
wisconsin

Quote:
the Report you all couldn't wait to see but can't be bothered to read

I never said ever that I could not wait to see it.

Golf clap for you for having read the report. I don't need to. Has Trump been arrested? No, he hasn't. Is he squeaky clean? No, sir. But I can't name a President that is or was and neither can you.
Old 04-19-2019, 09:03 AM   #87
elysiantraveller

Quote:
I never said ever that I could not wait to see it.

Golf clap for you for having read the report. I don't need to. Has Trump been arrested? No, he hasn't. Is he squeaky clean? No, sir. But I can't name a President that is or was and neither can you.
NTTG has...

Finally, if you don't care you don't care. That's fine.

If your standard is being able to be charged and hauled away (It seems Mueller was punting this to Congress) then that's a far cry from squeaky clean.

This isn't Scooter Libby, Lying about Blow Jobs, or Fast and Furious... its significantly worse and much more similar to Watergate than anything.

My post was directed at NTTG and the bogus talking point he chose to bring up because he can't be bothered to read something that paints his guy in a negative light. Just like you don't seemingly care for whatever partisan reasons...

Point is the stupidity of some of these theories is easily swatted away by an existing report that 4 weeks ago was a "total exoneration" and today has proven to be anything but.

Ignorance is bliss though.
Old 04-19-2019, 09:08 AM   #88
woodtoo

Quote:
NTTG has...

Finally something you can hang your hat on.I love it.
Old 04-19-2019, 09:28 AM   #89
newtothegame

Quote:
Wow...

Great more "whatabout."

You guys are jokes... we aren't talking about Hillary Clinton in this thread we are talking about the Mueller report.

Its becoming more and more evident you folks don't actually read anything but the far-right echo chamber.

Paul Manafort is a financial criminal. Lutsenko is a throwback to both Tymoshenko and Yanukovych, you know the guy wanted in Ukraine for High Treason, regimes.

Gee... can't imagine why the Ukrainian Government wanted Manafort to piss off...

Seriously you guys are embarrassing yourselves... 90% of what you are saying now is easily refuted in the Report you all couldn't wait to see but can't be bothered to read.
So, reality is you don't give a shit about elections fraud UNLESS its possibly Trump? Thanks for the clarification.
And here I thought some "right wing" guy like yourself would be unbiased as you say we should all be.
Here are some FACTS for you....
1. NO COLLUSION! You can talk about meetings, etc etc.... ITS STILL NO COLLUSION!
2. NO OBSTRUCTION charges were brought. You can sit here and say any "normal" person yada yada yada... You can say he (Trump) lied... yada yada yada ...
3. When I tell you the same for the Tarmac, etc etc, your only reply is whataboutisms?? LMAO.

NO CLOTHES ELY...thanks for the laughs CLOWN!!
And that's not derogatory as clowns always made me laugh as a child. I truly enjoyed the circus! You fit right in!!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
Old 04-19-2019, 09:35 AM   #90
newtothegame

Quote:
NTTG has...

Finally, if you don't care you don't care. That's fine.

If your standard is being able to be charged and hauled away (It seems Mueller was punting this to Congress) then that's a far cry from squeaky clean.

This isn't Scooter Libby, Lying about Blow Jobs, or Fast and Furious... its significantly worse and much more similar to Watergate than anything.

My post was directed at NTTG and the bogus talking point he chose to bring up because he can't be bothered to read something that paints his guy in a negative light. Just like you don't seemingly care for whatever partisan reasons...

Point is the stupidity of some of these theories is easily swatted away by an existing report that 4 weeks ago was a "total exoneration" and today has proven to be anything but.

LMAO.....hey no clothes, YOU can't seriously be suggesting that its ok to lie as long as it doesn't rise to a level that YOU determined to be worse or not? Hell, show us all the memo that made you king!!!

I could care less how much of a negative light gets painted in....Sorry to tell you but the media has you way outclassed in that category. You're the one who doesn't seem to like it when the same standards are placed on YOUR people like Hillary etc etc... I know, I know, you're total right wing and just looking out for all of us and can't understand why we arent so unbiased as yourself.

LMAO...I can help you find a good clothing store since you seem to be missing yours!!!
governed.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: