Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 03-26-2019, 11:12 PM   #1231
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
When it comes to politics, I believe that "optimism" and 'pragmatism' are direct opposites...so, I don't see how someone could presume to be both.?
Wow!
In my experience, I've never seen that.
Silly me. I'd better be more observant.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2019, 11:16 PM   #1232
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
Wow!
In my experience, I've never seen that.
Silly me. I'd better be more observant.
Hey...it could easily be that you are right, and I am wrong. I mean...I don't make a habit of it, but I do get an opinion of mine wrong here from time to time.
Old 03-26-2019, 11:34 PM   #1233
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
It's NEVER been YOUR choice....Mike USED you to get under my skin...
Hey, Randall...if Mike brought Dahoss back just to get under your skin...then this means that he kept him off the board for all this time in order to APPEASE you...NO? Doesn't that count for something?
Old 03-27-2019, 03:21 AM   #1234
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Hey buddy - PM me.
Dahossdaboss is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-27-2019, 06:03 AM   #1235
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Pointing out that the emperor has no clothes does not necessarily imply that you hate the emperor. His lack of clothing exists independently of anyone's love or hatred of him.
It's been the critics of Trump that have no clothes, persons such as yourself.

Look at things that matter instead of trying to save face for being wrong all the time.

I really do not care if you hate Trump at all ... or me even. I do care when people that have demonstrated zero political, business, trade and economic acumen criticize and ridicule Trump voters for supporting Trump.

And that is you and a few others that have proved ignorant, childish and boring for 3 + years.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-27-2019, 06:11 AM   #1236
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I had a hunch that you might miss the "Trump haters" if they chose to abandon our discussions here. Was I right? The discussions here aren't much fun without the "hate Trump wing"...are they?
Tell us first if you think: (1)Trump is doing a good job or not; and, (2) Trump is a Russian agent as he was accused of being; (3) that Trump and his campaign colluded with Russia/Putin to win the election?

Just answer three questions that the majority of the hate Trump crowd on here has mostly posted about.

What do you think, Thask?
Old 03-27-2019, 07:42 AM   #1237
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Tell us first if you think: (1)Trump is doing a good job or not; and, (2) Trump is a Russian agent as he was accused of being; (3) that Trump and his campaign colluded with Russia/Putin to win the election?

Just answer three questions that the majority of the hate Trump crowd on here has mostly posted about.

What do you think, Thask?
Good luck getting a straight answer.
Old 03-27-2019, 07:43 AM   #1238
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
It's been the critics of Trump that have no clothes, persons such as yourself.

Look at things that matter instead of trying to save face for being wrong all the time.

I really do not care if you hate Trump at all ... or me even. I do care when people that have demonstrated zero political, business, trade and economic acumen criticize and ridicule Trump voters for supporting Trump.

And that is you and a few others that have proved ignorant, childish and boring for 3 + years.
Old 03-27-2019, 10:34 AM   #1239
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahossdaboss View Post
Just read some your recent posts?
Old 03-27-2019, 10:57 AM   #1240
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Just read some your recent posts?
Actually yeah. I’m pretty funny.
Old 03-27-2019, 11:57 AM   #1241
Clocker

Quote:
It's been the c

Please cite anything I have posted here indicating a personal hatred for Trump or his supporters.

Please cite any objective evidence you have ever posted here to rebut my statements about business or economics.

P.S. If I cared, I could go back and find your posts praising my criticism of Obama's business and economic policies.
Old 03-27-2019, 01:50 PM   #1242
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Please cite anything I have posted here indicating a personal hatred for Trump or his supporters.

Please cite any objective evidence you have ever posted here to rebut my statements about business or economics.

P.S. If I cared, I could go back and find your posts praising my criticism of Obama's business and economic policies.
Whatever your criticisms of Obama I sent props your way at one time have been forever purged by me ever since ... Why?

(1) Since then you never criticized the totalitarianism and nazism of what ObamaCare was all about -- forcing citizens to buy health insurance. I called it for what it was then and now -- immoral and un-American. I repeatedly used the expression that ObamaCare or ACA had no health, no affordability and no care in it.

You never criticized Obama on those grounds. You may have mentioned the cost of ObamaCare, but never the nazi aspect of it, which was as important as anything; the most important IMO.

Secondly, per the ObamaCare, you called Trump a failure because he did not repeal and replace ObamaCare. I reminded you countless times that (a) ridding the ObamaCare of both the Individual and Corporate mandate was the essence of ObamaCare and its heart, guts and soul.
Trump did the best thing per the ACA possible.You just don't buy that.

Also, (b) I blamed the GOP-majority House --they are the legislative branch of government-- who lied to Trump and the American people when they deliberately did not do a R & R of ObamaCare as they promised and campaigned on for the entire Obama presidency. Not a peep out of you. You never criticized the GOP for their lies and failure despite passing R & R legislation countless times during Obama's days -- phony show votes. Not a peep out of you except to blame Trump and call him a failure.

When you said that Trump's 3+ GDP growth and record job creation since taking office was thanks to Obama that ended your credibility too. When you also said that the hundreds of billions of annual trade deficits was good, that ended it entirely and completely.

You earned your lack of respect and credibility on this site. Don't try to blame me; also having guys like you and the Dahossyian twins call me 'mean' and 'angry' after I provided proof to one of your posts was patently laughable and expected from them. Boys will be boys.
Old 03-27-2019, 01:56 PM   #1243
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Reckless reading posts that call him exactly what he is

Old 03-27-2019, 02:28 PM   #1244
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Selfie?
Old 03-27-2019, 02:44 PM   #1245
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

I have to laugh at men in their 60s talking about credibility on a message board.