Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Poker

Old 04-16-2018, 08:31 PM   #1
fmhealth

Good news for O/L players

https://www.cardschat.com/news/caesa...on-may-1-61867

Be Well,
fmhealth
fmhealth is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-17-2018, 08:02 PM   #2
_______
Veteran

I just moved to Nevada and downloaded the WSOP softwear to see how busy the tables were. They weren’t.

The only cash games were .01/.02 and .02/.05. The sits and go’s were just sitting. The multi table tourneys were mostly $1 and $3 buy in’s with fewer than 100 players. It picks up some on weekends but overall seems like a weak choice with live games a short drive away.

They need to expand the player pool. And hopefully the game selection. It’s nice they offer Stud and Omaha but no one is even waiting at those tables. I know going back to playing Badugi on Full Tilt isn’t going to happen but hopefully if some larger markets join, they’ll find a way to offer more interesting stakes and games.

On a side note, I played 6/12 Dramaha for the first time at the Atlantis last Saturday. Lost $100 (about 1/2 of a buy in). It was interesting enough that I ordered the one and only strategy book written on it.
_______ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: