Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 07-21-2017, 12:55 AM   #1
KidCapper

Del Mar Day 3 Friday 7-21-17 (ONE HORSE per race for meet)

Overall thru 2 days.

2 winners from 17 races.
Bet $34
Ret $41.80
Net +$7.80

Selections for Del Mar. Just listing ONE HORSE for each race with a couple reasons why I like the runner. I'm going to attempt to pick one runner and track my results for every race of the meet. The picks for Friday:

Race -1 The Back in with friends after back to back poor turf tries vs better. Diodoro will have this one flying from the bell at 5-2 on the line.

Race -2 The Takes the big drop into the bottom of the maiden claiming ranks today. Flashed speed off the layoff and should love the turn back in distance today.

Race -3 The 3rd time off the layoff for Gallagher and the blinkers comes off today. Bejarano deems fit for another chance today. 8-1 on the Ml seals the deal.

Race -4 The 1st time starter for Dominguez who hits at 19% with 1sters. Bumps up to 28% when debuting for a tag. Bullets in the holster. 5-1 on the line here.

Race -5 The Blinkers on today for runner who is undefeated at the 5F turf distance. Outside post should help this one to cross and clear with speed. 10-1 on the ML is juicy.

Race -6 The Cuts back from a route to a sprint today, a move that hits at 36% for Spawr. 8-1 on the line with Talamo up.

Race -7 The Drops in class today for a trainer who hits at 21% in these non-graded stakes. Sprint to route move another 19% angle. At 8-1 the value is here.

Race -8 The 1ster for 22% debut trainer Rollins. Dam has thrown 7 winners from 8 to start including a stakes winner. Gets in light with the bug up. I'll get out at 6-1 on the line here.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!
KidCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2017, 01:39 AM   #2
KidCapper

Well Friday sucked..pulled an 0 fer...totals to date.

Overall thru 3 days.

2 winners from 25 races.
Bet $50
Ret $41.80
Net -$8.20

On to Saturday...
KidCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: