Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 01-25-2019, 12:24 AM   #1
Suff
Beat up 💪

Gulfstream Friday. Heat up for Pegasus Day.

I'm + $small for the week. Mojo's back.

r1

Looking for reasons not to like the Claimed , housed and fed for 2 months and goes back in for the purchase price. Saffie's bench is deeper.

The 6-1 from the 11 hole after 6 months, run some big #'s course and surface.

&

R2

Serious race. 9/5 looks unstoppable. By far, the best race horse in this race is the . 5-1

r3

pass

r4

The looks hopeless, winner was 18 clear and 90 beyer in mdn allowance , big drop, jockey's good with tough horses and he might jump the super here.

Other than that, I see the race opposite the ML's. I see it 8-1, 10-1 and a 12-1.

sprinkle the

r5

pass

r6

Probably pass. With house money maybe the 12-1, who'd be even money on dirt. Favorites are career maidens and a 1ster. Anything goes here.

r7

at odds with the odds again here. I have 5/2. & 7/2 , .15-1

The 's a coin flip I'm calling tails , no run.

r8

Not sure Starship Reiana likes 7F at this age. I like the right back. 8-1

r9

r10

Single

r11

Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2019, 01:13 PM   #2
Immortal6

Playing the late pick 5, didn’t wanna start a new thread so I figured I’d post here.

R7) hate to start off a sequence with a single but I don’t see him getting beat if he is on his game today.
R8) is going to carry his form from his last race and if the runs back to her June-July-August run she will be dangerous.
R9) spread a bit here with the
R10) has ran well going two turns in Cali, will that translate to the 7F today? If runs as well as he is capable of he should win by open lengths. And if speed holds you gotta use the Navarro horse
R11) yeesh tough field to figure out here. and show speed but haven’t ran on turf. Both could steal it on the front end. Gotta use the and to pick up the pieces if the speeds fail.

////

$48

GL
Immortal6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2019, 07:31 PM   #3
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal6 View Post
Playing the late pick 5, didn’t wanna start a new thread so I figured I’d post here.

R7) hate to start off a sequence with a single but I don’t see him getting beat if he is on his game today.
$48

GL
You were right on that 11. Pick 5's with singles in leg 1 or 2 are the sweetest.

I was nowhere today. I felt good about my plays but some things got by me. I'll be there tomorrow so I'm buried in the card now.

Unless accelerate doesn't like the course he looks lengths best. And water doesn't slow him down.

They went from muddy to fast today. It cold here, 55, extreme cloud-cover overcast. Showers tonight. Tomorrow as well. I was looking at Seeking the Soul maybe running a top, and Bravazo too. I'm still thinking.

Water and distance doesn't slow Kukulkan down,

Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: