Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-28-2019, 08:10 PM   #811
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Between May 2018 and August 2019 the intelligence agency secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct first hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. It was not made public until Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukraine president Zelensky. This new document was uploaded on Sept.24 2019 at 4:25 p.m. just days before the anti-Trump document was declassified and released to the public.

These are the dirty tactics being used to get Trump "six ways to Sunday". Dirty rotten scoundrels the whole lot.

Time to forget rules with these dirtbags.
THIS was so obviously done to accommodate the chosen whistleblower. Apparently, because of the number of people putting together the written transcript...from individual, combined notes via fallible human brains, there is actually no one with legitimate first-hand information. So change the rule and then say: "OK, now you can go ahead and blow the whistle."

A contrived, dirty POLITICAL, certainly not patriotic, play! They're kidding no one!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2019, 08:21 PM   #812
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
I thought Trump did nothing wrong?
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2019, 08:22 PM   #813
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
THIS was so obviously done to accommodate the chosen whistleblower. Apparently, because of the number of people putting together the written transcript...from individual, combined notes via fallible human brains, there is actually no one with legitimate first-hand information. So change the rule and then say: "OK, now you can go ahead and blow the whistle."

A contrived, dirty POLITICAL, certainly not patriotic, play! They're kidding no one!
Old 09-28-2019, 08:37 PM   #814
Ocala Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
ET, the talking points change from hour to hour. Sometimes they even manage to not send them to the Dims. The latest thing is they're resurrecting Hillary's e-mails again, as Pompeo is on the case.

Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2019, 09:02 PM   #815
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
ET, the talking points change from hour to hour. Sometimes they even manage to not send them to the Dims. The latest thing is they're resurrecting Hillary's e-mails again, as Pompeo is on the case.

You gotta admit that one is ****ing hilarious.

That's how desperate they are right now.
Old 09-28-2019, 09:13 PM   #816
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
No one said he did.
You are projecting again.
Old 09-28-2019, 09:17 PM   #817
TJDave

Quote:
That's how desperate they are right now.
Desperate?

Worried about the Senate trial, probably.
Old 09-28-2019, 09:18 PM   #818
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

The reason for the manufactured crisis of the President's quid pro quo.

Bernstein said Barr is trying to "bring about proof that there is a deep state conspiracy that led to" special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation and suggested that this is a story other journalists are chasing. "Barr is trying to deliver — and I have this, as do other reporters from other sources — to deliver evidence that perhaps this has all been a deep state conspiracy just like Donald Trump alleges," he said.

Bernstein appeared to be referencing the Justice Department's review of the origins of the Russia investigation being led by U.S. Attorney John Durham, examining whether there was any misconduct by Justice Department and FBI officials.

Barr said in May that Mueller did not assess the early stages of the Trump-Russia investigation, which is what he is doing now. "We should be worried about whether government officials abused their power and put their thumb on the scale," he told Fox News.

Democrats have expressed alarm with the DOJ inquiry, particularly after Trump granted Barr broad authority to declassify information related to the federal investigation into possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. For instance, House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler called the move part of a "plot to dirty up the intelligence community, to pretend that there's something wrong with the beginning
[emphasis added]

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ate-conspiracy
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 09-28-2019 at 09:19 PM.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2019, 09:20 PM   #819
46zilzal
velocitician

IT is truly entertaining to read all this.
Old 09-28-2019, 09:23 PM   #820
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
IT is truly entertaining to read all this.
Grab some and enjoy the movie.
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2019, 09:23 PM   #821
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
The reason for the manufactured crisis of the President's quid pro quo.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ate-conspiracy
The dirt-bag Carl Bernstein, always seeking to be back in the limelight from his former "glory days"....

It's over, you has-been hack....Next.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2019, 09:53 PM   #822
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Desperate?

Worried about the Senate trial, probably.
Desperate to take back some bit of offense and control over the narrative...

Right now everyone is running scared stabbing everyone. Giuliani naming Volker and the State Department. State Department denying any involvement. Barr pissed off Trump mentioned him in the call. Everyone blaming Mulvaney for not having a strategy.

Here is the White House right now:

Old 09-28-2019, 10:39 PM   #823
ElKabong

Quote:
Desperate to take back some bit of offense and control over the narrative...

Right now everyone is running scared stabbing everyone. Giuliani naming Volker and the State Department. State Department denying any involvement. Barr pissed off Trump mentioned him in the call. Everyone blaming Mulvaney for not having a strategy.

Here is the White House right now:

Take a deep breath, Francis. We have the White House. We have the senate. All is well, my boy

You democrats are in such a frenzy. It's as if the republicans took away your slaves again. Chill.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2019, 10:50 PM   #824
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Take a deep breath, Francis. We have the White House. We have the senate. All is well, my boy
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2019, 11:16 PM   #825
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Guess what? I'm still calm, cool, collected. Trump is in the White House, repubs control the senate, the economy is better than its been in sometime. This seems to trouble you.

Why is that ?
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply