Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-23-2018, 10:11 AM   #31
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
Are you really as dumb as a fence post, or just pretend to be here?

No, Mostpost, no one thinks the "insurance policy" had anything to do with assassination, but instead the fake dossier. You have to be told this?
Mosty's strength is Shirely not connecting dots.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:42 AM   #32
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Obamas hands are all over this, dirty dirty hands, how many will fall on the sword before its all in vain.
that almost sounds racist, because that is what the dims always say when you attack the greatest black president of the USA ever.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2018, 11:03 AM   #33
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
that almost sounds racist, because that is what the dims always say when you attack the greatest black president of the USA ever.
I see your point " clean, but very small hands"
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2018, 01:49 PM   #34
mostpost

Quote:

No, Mostpost, no one thinks the "insurance policy" had anything to do with assassination, but instead the fake dossier. You have to be told this?
Then why did PA use the word "Assassination" in post 17 and imply it in an earlier post.?
Old 01-23-2018, 02:26 PM   #35
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Then why did PA use the word "Assassination" in post 17 and imply it in an earlier post.?
He didn't imply anything. He said that you liberals would be screaming over this and doing your usual overreaching, calling it racism or plans for an assassination, if it happened to Obama.

You aren't in the least bothered by all the lies, destruction of evidence, "lost" evidence, and words like "insurance policy" and "secret society" being used?

Again, all Americans should be very concerned about this. This is way bigger than political party, but instead about country.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2018, 03:49 PM   #36
delayjf

Quote:
All based on two words, "Insurance Policy" If you went to any States Attorney or District Attorney in the United States (Republican or Democrat) with that theory and evidence, you would be laughed out of the office.
The thing is, this is not all the evidence. I for one can't wait to read the 4 page memo coming out of the House Intel Comm. I too think this goes all the way to Obama - typical Chicago (bang, bang) politics.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2018, 04:02 PM   #37
mostpost

Quote:

The dossier is very real and if only half the things discussed in the dossier are true, Trump will not finish out his term. I am certain that way more than half are true. I believe we already have four people under indictment based on information from the dossier.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:08 PM   #38
woodtoo

Quote:
The dossier is very real and if only half the things discussed in the dossier are true, Trump will not finish out his term. I am certain that way more than half are true. I believe we already have four people under indictment based on information from the dossier.
Admit it Mosty, it was you and Nellie Ohr peeing on that bed in Moscow that Obama previously slept in. You crackpot you.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2018, 06:51 PM   #39
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
You ignore everything I wrote.

If Trump is shown to be corrupt, then I'm good with him paying the price. Want him to, in fact. But I've seen no evidence, not even circumstantial, that Trump did anything wrong, much less proves corruption.

Now, how about you regarding Clinton, Obama, Comey, and anyone else in the FBI? Do you want to see them pay if they are corrupt? Do you acknowledge that there is circumstantial evidence that looks very much like at least some of these people are corrupt?
Old 01-23-2018, 08:16 PM   #40
davew

If the FBI can not find a copy of those texts somewhere, they need to be shut down -> drain the swamp.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:08 PM   #41
Fager Fan
Veteran

What makes us think that we'd get them all?

Also, we're giving everyone a long, long, long time to come up with the stories (lies) and excuses they plan to tell.

And then it gets swept away, just like all the stories (lies) and excuses Hillary Clinton told.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:15 PM   #42
davew

Quote:
Of course it is real, they were paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for it. It is a shame it was written by Russians and compiled by an ex-british agent. As far as accuracy, probably similar to 'Fire and Fury' - some of it may be....
Old 01-24-2018, 10:01 AM   #43
Fager Fan
Veteran

Report this morning from a Congressman that he's got a source that says there was indeed a secret society at the FBI, having off site meetings.
Old 01-24-2018, 11:51 AM   #44
tucker6

can only imagine the decibel level from the dems if the tables had been turned.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2018, 03:28 PM   #45
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Ha!

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg B6E40472-B868-47D1-A77C-04BEE30EF973.jpeg (225.2 KB, 10 views)